$1.3 million

dave_1
dave_1 Posts: 9,512
edited November 2009 in Pro race
for his bikes...not bad eh? How much would Boonen's bike get? Or AC's bikes?..

Comments

• afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Depends if they were decorated by Damien Hirst, doesn't it?
  • afx237vi wrote:
    Depends if they were decorated by Damien Hirst (or one of labourers), doesn't it?

Fixed :wink:
    spamspam.jpg
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    afx237vi wrote:
    Depends if they were decorated by Damien Hirst (or one of labourers), doesn't it?

Fixed :wink:

Can you imagine what their CV reads like?

Job Title: Chief butterfly squasher. Job Description: Spent X weeks flattening butterflies and pritt-sticking to carbon bike frame.
  • I happen to know one of Hirst's lackeys and one of that poncey photographer who only has one name... I forget.

AFX's description is pretty much how it goes. Except sometimes they get sent out for booze, cigars, women or just to complete some pointelss "artistic" task that will never see the light of day.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • dave_1
    afx237vi wrote:
    Depends if they were decorated by Damien Hirst, doesn't it?

..the Hirst machine got $500k , the others I don't know who decorated them...was it Hirst?...anyway people on here said the designs were horrible...but clearly some folk liked them quite a bit ? :wink::lol:
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    What is it they say about fools and their money being parted?
  • dave_1
    Tusher wrote:

well...to have that carefree spending power, that kinda of money on them..they may not have been the fools you think
  • Dave_1 wrote:
    Tusher wrote:

well...to have that carefree spending power, that kinda of money on them..they may not have been the fools you think

There are many a rich fool in the world. Most of thems yanks :D
  • dave_1
    Dave_1 wrote:
    Tusher wrote:

There are many a rich fool in the world. Most of thems yanks :D

Tusher's already said that... and what kinda bike do you ride "prodigy"?