To the Focus riding, RLJing tossbag on Clapham Road

Stuey01
Stuey01 Posts: 1,273
edited November 2009 in Commuting chat
You are a tool.
Arriving at work a minute or two earlier is NOT more important than the life of a baby in a pushchair.
If I see you again I'll be sure to let you know in person what an absolute cuntknuckle you are.
Not climber, not sprinter, not rouleur

Comments

• Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    :shock:

What's a cuntknuckle then?

Maybe I shouldn't ask..................... Remind me never to get Stuey riled up
  • mtb-idle
    mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
    yellow fluoro jacket and black 'loose' trousers?
    FCN = 4
  • Cafewanda wrote:
    :shock:

What's a cuntknuckle then?

Maybe I shouldn't ask..................... Remind me never to get Stuey riled up

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ntknuckler

Closest I could find. :D
  • Cafewanda
    Thanks UE :D

I clicked on the link nervously, hoping it wasn't a picture my employer's IT system would be offended by :D

Must still remember never to rile Stuey
  • "Prohibited by URL database (Offensive & Tasteless)" Thats what my employers pc system said. Dont know if they ment Stu or the link?

Joking aside, got to agree with him. If my kids got knocked over by an idiot on a bike I would be furious... :evil: :evil:
    '11 Cannondale Synapse 105CD - FCN 4
    '11 Schwinn Corvette - FCN 15?
    '09 Pitch Comp - FCN (why bother?) 11
    '07 DewDeluxe (Bent up after being run over) - FCN 8
  • I'm not sure I would have clicked on the link myself, CW. Better safe than sorry. :lol:

Fenboy - Your IT system is probably quite accurate, there's more than plenty to get offended by on Urbandictionary.com. For all your sweary definition needs.
  • Cafewanda
    I wonder what that sez about my employers if I could access that link? :shock:

Have sent it to my 'home' computer via email.
  • Stuey01
    Stuey01 Posts: 1,273
    MTB-Idle wrote:
    yellow fluoro jacket and black 'loose' trousers?
    Nope, Black shorts, rucksack, current Focus Cayo I think.

Went straight through a red light swerving at the last second and missing by inches a push chair with a very small child in it. The mother had been obviously waiting at the lights to cross, in full view, and stepped out on the green man. This twunt just sailed straight on through.
    Not climber, not sprinter, not rouleur
  • pintoo
    pintoo Posts: 145
    A dick, no doubt. I hope you do see him again.
  • haha cuntknuckle.

the urban dictionary is brilliant, keeps me "down" with the kids. it's not just useful for swearing, helps with those stupid internet acronyms like IMHO or whatever....
  • Was it WeadMire, do you think?

Nah! If it was, he'd actually have made the baby safer.
  • tebbit
    tebbit Posts: 604
    C*ntknuckler great word, apt description of the Weirdmire though
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Guy on a Focus Varido this morning and a couple others (Condor I think) RLJing along Clapham Road heading towards Kennington/Elephant and Castle.

This mornign was crazy though, Guy on Moped laid out on the ground after an accident, Clapham Road, lots of cyclist jostling for position some good some clearly riding faster than their bike handling skills could handle....
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game

Nah! If it was, he'd actually have made the baby safer.
    Must've been hishertheir father then. Did you know he's done a 4 minute '25?