Ribble cycles

heathrow86
heathrow86 Posts: 228
edited October 2009 in Road beginners
Sorry if this has been asked before but I ordered some Shimano MO76 shoes from them via mail order on Thursday. They have said they will be sent by courier due to postal strikes. Any idea how long they will take it says on the website 24hr but as today is Saturday thats obviously not the case. I have tried to call them but the lines are down till Wednesday due to stock taking!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    24 hours from Thursday is Friday, so in theory they should have despatched them by then. Couriers don't deliver Saturday without an extortionate surcharge so it will be Monday at best. It could be that they're delayed by a day though due to the stock check.
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • x8swift9x
    x8swift9x Posts: 268
    Similar problem for me also ... I ordered some overshoes on wednesday evening. I was hoping that they would arrive in time for tomorrow as it looks like rain. Wet feet it is then...
    Road: Felt AR0, Di2
    Touring/commute: Dolan Multricross
    TT: PX Exocet Sold because it was like a sail in the wind (sh*t)
  • Ribble are on a 3 day stock-take over the weekend from Friday and into Monday and the shop and warehouse are shut, so your stuff may not have got sent as quickly as normal?
    Jens says "Shut up legs !! "

Specialized S-Works SaxoBank SL4 Tarmac Di2