Night road-rides around Exeter

mplayer78
mplayer78 Posts: 24
Hi there,

The plan is to train throught the winter for my first couple of sportives next year. My problem is that I have young kids so cannot get out till 7.30-8.00 in the evenings and for my long ride on Sunday I set of EARLY (6am leave time).

If anyone is sick enough to want to join me in these ridiculous timed training rides then PM me. I usually ride 1-2hrs setting of from around the services in exeter. No set schedule & no obligation,

Cheers

Matt.

Comments

• vorsprung
    vorsprung Posts: 1,953
    I recommend and endose this form of "training" :D
    CTC Exeter Wednesday Evening Rides

Not so much a cycle ride, more an excuse to pedal to a pub. We visit a different hostelry each week. Total distance is between 15 and 25 miles. We leave Exeter (outside the Pinhoe shops) or Honiton (Otter Inn on Hayne lane) at 7pm and return home by half past ten-ish. We usually arrive at the pub between 7:45 and 8:30pm. Join us and discover what a "cheeky half" is.

We aim to leave promptly, so it's best to arrive a few minutes before the start time – if you are running late, or wish to meet somewhere en route, please phone to let us know. It is your responsibility to ensure that your cycle is in good working order, and that you have a means of getting home in the event of breakdown. Good front and rear lights are essential, and it is advisable to wear bright, weather-proof clothing.

Please email pubrun@hotmail.com or phone (Exeter; 07906 308496; Honiton: 07714 898969) for more information

http://www.lkjh.biz/index.php?title=ExeterWednesday