Domestic Extremists!

Splottboy
Splottboy Posts: 3,695
edited October 2009 in The bottom bracket
Apparently, the Police are spending 9 million quid checking on "Domestic Extremists."

Once, in a hurry, I ironed a pair of trousers just wearing my underpants. I was distracted, and I burnt my inner thigh. Now, I don't think you can get more extreme domestically than that.

Do you think I'll be getting a visit from Mr Plod, the local clod, soon?

Comments

• Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    You could've been ironing your underpants :lol:
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    To be honest, most of my work at the moment is dedicated to domestic extremists. They are a royal pain!
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    NapoleonD wrote:
    To be honest, most of my work at the moment is dedicated to domestic extremists. They are a royal pain!

I'm a domestic extremist - I haven't washed up for ages......
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    That's not extreme, that's a man's perogative.
  • If you don't take your trousers off before ironing them, pretty soon it'll be the men in white coats visiting you.
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    So, all these dicks re-designing peoples rooms/houses/gardens...they are all under threat too? Ty Pennington - LOOK OUT! The bobbies are coming!!!

You won't be able to run for a Tube train soon, without a pinstriped Kevlar suit.
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    Splottboy wrote:
    So, all these dicks re-designing peoples rooms/houses/gardens...they are all under threat too? Ty Pennington - LOOK OUT! The bobbies are coming!!!

You won't be able to run for a Tube train soon, without a pinstriped Kevlar suit.

Don't run! :shock: ...
    Walk, with purpose :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Google extreme ironing, this might be what you're looking for
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Apparently one of them is lefty gag-merchantMark Thomas. Should be easy for the police this one; surely a quick look at his tour dates should result in finding him...
  • GavH
    GavH Posts: 933
    I would imagine that a LOT more than £9,000,000 has been spent combatting 'domestic extrimists' (terrorists) here in N Ireland and the UK mainland for quite some time. :roll:
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    Blimey - checked that sheet out and I recognised at least one person I used to go on protests with back in the 90s...and it wasn't Mark Thomas.

Its interesting that trying to stop illegal torture equipment being sold to oppressive regimes or getting Labour to honour their 1997 manifesto commitments on arms exports can turn you into an extremist.

I was probably on some sort of database 10 years ago - the police used to walk up to us and address us by name, and i'd never seen them before.