Wet but alive

Kiblams
Kiblams Posts: 2,423
edited October 2009 in MTB general
After a thread earlier this week on here about rigid forks, I was inspired to resolve a few issues I have been having; I needed a decent fork for my OHs rockrider, my Tora needs a firmer spring but the 2010 springs are a rip-off and I don't have enough money to buy a new spring let alone the new fork for the rockrider. :cry:

Solution: Put the Tora on the rockrider and put my old Surly Instigator (rigid) on my Pinnacle. :?

Safe to say I was a little worried about tackling FTD after so long riding with suspension, but I needent have worried about at all :D and I am even seriously considering saving my money and not buying any suspension (air sprung) Just need to take the bike back to Inneleithen (or a worthy alternative) now to confirm the decision. :shock:

On a side note; the mud and rain were soo much fun today! :D Realy breathes new life into a trail that I have ridden alot the past few months, and puddles bring a massive smile to my face :D

Anywho, enough of me ranting on. Guess I am just a little more than excited about returnign to unsuspended riding again :D

Comments

• blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    Let's see what the feedback's like after something like Inneleithen and don't forget to factor in novelty value. 8)
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    I am also looking at a rigid fork build. Holding back at the mo though. Be intersting to see how you get on at inners.
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.