Giro presentation

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited October 2009 in Pro race
Way cooler than the Tour event
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• Indeed. And some strada bianca on Stage 7. It's almost as if they've waited for the Tour route and then gone 'Pah a few km of cobbles, let's wack some strada bianca in...and a hilltop finish on the same stage' 8)
  • All those flashing lights and pink bits, does remind me of a game show. Though I suppose as they're filming in the X-Factor studio that shouldn't be a surprise.
  • iainf72
    I've said it before, but Italian camera men are the bomb.

"Oh look, it's a hot girl"

:lol:
  • I liked the L'Aquila player standing up and then rather sheepisly having to sit down again.

And yeah, the camera work is far superior to France, who wants to look at Bertie and Andy during a presentation anyway.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Is Miss Paraguay there?
  • They keep mentioning the future Mr Paraguay, but I haven't seen him yet. Perhaps Miss Venezuela caught his eye in the lobby.
  • I sat watching scrambled channel on the tv, for half an hour, so, I've missed most.
    A first, usually FTA. :(
    I think all the route details won't be on the Gazetta site, until 5pm tomorrow, although they have a nice little studio vid of AZ giving a stage by stage run down.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • When the doors opened and Cunego stepped through, all they needed was some dry ice and "Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be recapturing my form of 2004" and we could have been watching Stars in their Eyes.
  • Nocentini's haircut's a bit 1990s isn't it, I thought he was Italian not Russian? Thankfully they cut away to that attractive brunette (no, not Rujano).
  • iainf72
    The last week is fabulous!