so i bought a joplin seat post after the last wales visit.

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited October 2009 in MTB general
and then for my birthday my brother bought me the remote kit.
great!
trouble is the pin was stuck and i had to take it to the shop for the remote to be fitted.

i'm off to afan at 0600hrs tomorrow post will be still in the shop as i forgot to pick it up!!!! :evil: :twisted:

what have you forgot that you bought for a specific pourpose?
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• RealMan
    RealMan Posts: 2,166
    Forgotten my shoes before.
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    I forgot my helmet for a ride around the Marin once and had to borrow a climbing helmet from a mate in an outward bound centre, I looked a right tw@t, The girl next to me thought so too :lol:

2009_03120001.jpg
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I love the fact youvgot a picture of it! Lol
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • scale20
    My other half who took the pic insisted! :lol:
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • You seem to be doing an impression of a teapot.....made worse by the fact that the helmet looks like the lid :lol:
  • scale20
    Catalogue pose 8) 8)
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • rhyko7
    rhyko7 Posts: 781
    scale20 wrote:
    I forgot my helmet for a ride around the Marin once and had to borrow a climbing helmet from a mate in an outward bound centre, I looked a right tw@t, The girl next to me thought so too :lol:

yeah and even more so with that helmet :wink:
    Dont look at it-ride it! they are tools not f*cking ornaments

my riding:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rhyspect

Some of my Rides Data/maps:
    http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/Users/527337
  • x-isle
    x-isle Posts: 794
    I know a guy who actually (yep believe it or not) forgot to take his bike on a 150mile trip to Wales.

I kid you not!
    Craig Rogers
  • scale20
    I tend to throw nearly everything into one of those big blue tesco shopping bags you can buy when I go out riding, that way hopefully I don't forget anything! Plus when you set out on a ride the weather on the coast can be lovely but 10 miles inland its pouring down.

On the subject of Joplins, My other half just bought me one with the remote, What a piece of kit. I used it round glentress without the remote but found it a little fiddly. I fitted the remote before a trip to Coed Y brenin and its faultless. The only issue I have is that the cable routing for the remote looks a bit messy. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to the way my bike looks :lol::lol:
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    i once forgot to take my wetsuit on a surfing trip to cornwall...i had to hire one of those pidd stained ones lol :lol:
  • scale20
    x-isle wrote:
    I know a guy who actually (yep believe it or not) forgot to take his bike on a 150mile trip to Wales.

I kid you not!

How the fick did he manage that? :lol::lol:
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • x-isle
    x-isle Posts: 794
    scale20 wrote:
    x-isle wrote:

I kid you not!

How the fick did he manage that? :lol::lol:

Basically, it was trip where it was an evening drive down stay over night then ride next day. He got home from work and was rushing to get everything sorted, loaded his van, yep van and in the big rush, completly forgot his bike. He noticed about 30mins from Coed y Brenin, turned back home picked it up and came back the next day early in the morning.
    Craig Rogers