Whistler Vids =D

Bungalow Bill
Bungalow Bill Posts: 643
edited October 2009 in MTB general
Are finally getting put up, my computer pretty much died do had to get a new one but all good now.

Should be one Vid a day for the next week or so :)

Watch in HD guys and comment as always please be positive :-D

:)

Vid 1]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW4lDrYPzng

Vid 2]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtNhzHSke-M

Bill.
I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina

Comments

• Rise Against :)

Nice vid, how long were you out there you lucky lucky bastid!

Oh and if you don't mind sharing, how much did you spend on flights/bike carriage?
  • bigbenj_08 wrote:
    Rise Against :)

Nice vid, how long were you out there you lucky lucky bastid!

Oh and if you don't mind sharing, how much did you spend on flights/bike carriage?

All the Vids will be Rise was the first tune I heard when I hit Vancouver :-D

Flights from the UK return where 700ish with two bags one for clothes one for bike so no extra cost.

:)

Already booked for June next year :-D
    I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina
  • Bugger me £700!

Good job I have cousins in vancouver!!

Rise against rock, can't wait for them to come back to the UK!
  • Vanc is about 2.5hour drive to Mecca but the views are stunning :)

I went with T2RBC was awesome definitely recommended :)
    I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina
  • Biggus86
    Biggus86 Posts: 385
    Nice vid there, you take your Prophet?

I'm hoping to go in a few years, don't know whether to hire a bike or buy one and then sell it. Wouldn't really want to trust my bike with some heavy handed baggage handler.
  • Cheers man.

Yeah I took the prophet but by the end of week two a bigger bike would have been more suitable.

Id say take your own if you can nothing like your own ride.

At the T2RBC lodge they had a wide range of bikes and pretty cheap to hire as well.

Ill be taking my own steed back with me next year but it will be a new bigger beast :)
    I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina
  • rhyko7
    rhyko7 Posts: 781
    sweet :wink:
    Dont look at it-ride it! they are tools not f*cking ornaments

my riding:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rhyspect

Some of my Rides Data/maps:
    http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/Users/527337
  • Biggus86
    Biggus86 Posts: 385
    Yeah i would have thought a bit bigger bike would be better, saying that after seeing supersonic's how to ride a HT thread, it doesn't matter whether DH rig, AM Rig or HT... though saying that 160mm up front and tank under you would be my way of doing it.

Note: Also a Prophet2 owner. Just think the wheels let me down a little.
  • The bike held up fine it was the rider that was to blame, more skill compensation required ;)

My wheels never touched ground when it arrived they came off and got sold, running a halo sas on the rear and dt swiss 5.1 on the front :)
    I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina
  • Vid 3 and 4 should be up tonight/morning :)
    I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina
  • Black
    Black Posts: 172
    Crap quality best go onto freecatsertv.com
    See descent qualiry videos
  • Black wrote:

Thanks for your input sorry I cant afford a really expensive video camera to share with you HD footage, but I'm not rolling in it.

I'm just sharing my trip with you guys as I had fun, and thought it would be nice to put out what I'd seen and done.

Learn to spell before you belittle people as well, makes you look slightly idiotic giving out advice when you can barely string together a functional sentence.

So kindly go play in traffic your ignorant cnut!!!!!
    I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina
  • Davy-g
    Davy-g Posts: 401
    neat Vids BB,
    I was @ Whistler in June, only had time for a 2 hour bikepark 101 session, was ace though, £70 for the hire of the Bike and all protective gear, 3 lift passes and a guide for the 2 hours... i was high as a kite when i came off the mountain.
    Stopped at Sunpeaks resort near Kamloops but decided against biking as it meant the wife would have been sitting about all day waiting for me return from the mountains... was only fair as she was on holiday also... 8) 8)
  • canada16
    canada16 Posts: 2,360
    Black wrote:

Thanks for your input sorry I cant afford a really expensive video camera to share with you HD footage, but I'm not rolling in it.

I'm just sharing my trip with you guys as I had fun, and thought it would be nice to put out what I'd seen and done.

Learn to spell before you belittle people as well, makes you look slightly idiotic giving out advice when you can barely string together a functional sentence.

So kindly go play in traffic your ignorant cnut!!!!!

Dont worry dude, he cant even speak english, or type, so he aint worth it.

I am from edmonton 2 hours from banff, loved biking out there, but so much in wales as well.

Nice vids.
  • grumsta
    grumsta Posts: 994
    Nice vids though I see you have taken on the North American habit of putting really bad rock music on the soundtracks, :P
  • MacAndCheese
    MacAndCheese Posts: 1,944
    Nice vids! Very jealous- not that I'm anywhere near the required skill level for whistler just yet. One day though!
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • grumsta wrote:
    Nice vids though I see you have taken on the North American habit of putting really bad rock music on the soundtracks, :P

I take that personally lol

@MacandCheese

Don't say that if you can get out they have everything, I never thought in my wildest dreams I d be hitting up some Double Diamond trails by the end of the second week I wasnt smashing down them but I was trying them out :)

All in the mind ;)

I'm off again in June if you wana come with me :D
    I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina
  • MacAndCheese
    MacAndCheese Posts: 1,944

@MacandCheese

Don't say that if you can get out they have everything, I never thought in my wildest dreams I d be hitting up some Double Diamond trails by the end of the second week I wasnt smashing down them but I was trying them out :)

All in the mind ;)

Don't tempt me! You wanna know what really sucks - I've just had to pay for a ticket to Canada for my brothers wedding, but I won't be able to ride when I'm there it will probably be snowing, I will however be going up to the Rockys with the family to WALK!! I'm going to be like a fat kid who goes into bakery but is only allowed to buy brown bread!!!
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • Turrican
    Turrican Posts: 755
    Dude in them vid clips whats the balck thing in front of the sun on both vids looks like a flying saucer :shock: :? :roll: :D cool vid makes me want gt out ride now but have things to do today :( keep em coming
    I don't have a bike addiction problem.....bikes seems to have a problem with me.....it just can't seem to stay on.

http://www.moredirt.co.uk/users/FlowRideR661/
    http://flowrider661.pinkbike.com/

• @MacandCheese

All in the mind ;)

Don't tempt me! You wanna know what really sucks - I've just had to pay for a ticket to Canada for my brothers wedding, but I won't be able to ride when I'm there it will probably be snowing, I will however be going up to the Rockys with the family to WALK!! I'm going to be like a fat kid who goes into bakery but is only allowed to buy brown bread!!!

When you going out for the wedding? Just hire a bike when you get there :-D

Brown Bread noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@Yeti

Its been following me and my videos for months now getting slightly worried :(

New Vids will be up next day or so been busy with work so not had the chance to edit them up yet :)
    I use all 9 inches.

Sabrina