SCR Troll stats

DonDaddyD
DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
edited October 2009 in Commuting chat
Recently I was called a troll (*cough* by ITBoffin *cough* made a whole thread about it *cough*) for the number of posts I make a day. Many have also cited that I use the site alot.

Well it has become apparent to me that we can actually see the total number of posts a person has made and the ratio thingy of that per day.

For example:

ITB has made 4393 which works out to 8.97 posts per day *cough* TROLL *cough*

This compared to my meagre 4.34 posts per day less than half the posts of ITB...

So why don't you click profile next to a post you've made and see what your average post per day count is and post it here so we can see who the most troll-li-est is amongst all of us.

*disclaimer* I don't actually think post count or number of posts a day signifies a troll, for me a troll is someone who posts malicious content on a forum for the purpose of causing harm to either the board or its community *disclaimer*

*disclaimer* This is meant all in jest *disclaimer*
Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game

Comments

• Eau Rouge
    Eau Rouge Posts: 1,118
    Troll!

1.59 ppd
  • _Brun_
    _Brun_ Posts: 1,740
    For the purposes of this forum the relevant statistic should be posts-per-mile (cycled, if that wasn't obvious enough). If Corriander could provide us with those stats I'd be impressed. Impressed and scared.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Recently I was called a troll (*cough* by ITBoffin *cough* made a whole thread about it *cough*) for the number of posts I make a day. Many have also cited that I use the site alot.

Well it has become apparent to me that we can actually see the total number of posts a person has made and the ratio thingy of that per day.

For example:

This compared to my meagre 4.34 posts per day less than half the posts of ITB...

So why don't you click profile next to a post you've made and see what your average post per day count is and post it here so we can see who the most troll-li-est is amongst all of us.

*disclaimer* I don't actually think post count or number of posts a day signifies a troll, for me a troll is someone who posts malicious content on a forum for the purpose of causing harm to either the board or its community *disclaimer*

Dude no amount of pointless threads can hide the truth you'Z a troll

Not a nasty one but one none the less me on the other hand I just like talking balls :wink:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    _Brun_ wrote:
    For the purposes of this forum the relevant statistic should be posts-per-mile (cycled, if that wasn't obvious enough). If Corriander could provide us with those stats I'd be impressed. Impressed and scared.

ChrisinBisto could, though, very easily...
  • DonDaddyD
    itboffin wrote:

Not a nasty one but one none the less me on the other hand I just like talking balls :wink:

Sounds a little like a conversation my pot had with my kettle...

20081112b.jpg
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Oddjob62
    Oddjob62 Posts: 1,056
    I think it there was a stat for words/day you'd have him beat though ddd :wink:
    As yet unnamed (Dolan Seta)
    Joelle (Focus Expert SRAM)
  • DonDaddyD
    Oddjob62 wrote:

True.
    Food Chain number = 4

• Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    itboffin wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

For example:

QFT
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Oddjob62 wrote:

True.
    Shortest post ever! ;)
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • itboffin wrote:
    Not a nasty one but one none the less with me on the other hand I just like stroking balls :wink:

Fixed that for you.
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    itboffin wrote:
    Not a nasty one but one none the less with me on the other hand I just like stroking balls :wink:

Fixed that for you.

Dude we all have our hobbies but sometimes you don't need to share :roll:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Hey DDD I found this analogy of you :lol:

funny-pictures-cat-attacks-slippers.jpg
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • DonDaddyD
    Clever Pun wrote:
    Hey DDD I found this analogy of you :lol:

funny-pictures-cat-attacks-slippers.jpg

:lol:

"As long as I think I'm cool, I'm cool"

"As long as I've got myself I've got someone so I stand by my principles".

I don't think I'm a troll. I disagree with people, have my own mind and am not afraid to express it. But because I disagree and am vocal I'm a troll. If I disagree with that I'm a troll.

Maybe I am a troll, maybe others think I'm a troll, I don't think I am.

I'm HeMan:
    free-online-adventure-games5.jpg
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD wrote:
    I'm HeMan:

You're a loony! :lol:
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    DDD - why not set up a "Is DDD a troll?" poll!!

I agree with your troll definition - it's more about maliciousness of posts, not volume - or tedium.... :D
  • jairaj
    jairaj Posts: 3,009
    DDD

"a picture equals a thousand words" you must have a awesome words per day ratio for today :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    PBo wrote:
    DDD - why not set up a "Is DDD a troll?" poll!!

For the same reason I wouldn't setup a "here's a chance to punch DDD in the face" night at the Morpeth.

Despite many not having any real reasons to, I'd expect double the number of users on this site to turn up.... I'm just that popular. :wink:
    Food Chain number = 4

• _Brun_
    _Brun_ Posts: 1,740
    I think you'd be surprised. Even I don't regard you as a troll, just a bit silly on occasion.

;)
  • Downwardi
    Downwardi Posts: 132
    4 posts a day is nothing
    FCN 8 Hybrid
    FCN 4 Roadie