Salt and vinegar or cheese and onion

2»

Comments

• Porgy wrote:
    rhodrigwyn wrote:
    salt and vinegar= green. cheese and onion= blue.

Logically i'd put them the other way round, reasons being;

Blue=water=salt?

Green=grass=plants(onion)

cheese is blue sometimes and the sea is green.

So much for logic :P

Cheese is blue due to it beiing off(i love a bita stilton as any-one by the way)

The ocean can appear green because of the algi, in fact it is water so it is...um....clear, like onion juice 8) :P
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,887
    Worcester Sauce French Fries

good call
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Hijack,

Nandos Peri Peri medium crisps are weapons grade good and beat all crisp/snack combinations. :twisted: :D
  • iainment
    iainment Posts: 992
    Porgy wrote:
    iainment wrote:
    Marmite crisps for me, mmmmmmm. Also in my youth loved Oxo crisps, don't make them anymore :(

Pip pip

can't you just dip your crisps in gravy as you eat them :P

They wouldn't be crisps then would they. :?

Pip pip
    Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their time comes round again.
    Joseph Gallivan
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    iainment wrote:
    Porgy wrote:
    iainment wrote:
    Marmite crisps for me, mmmmmmm. Also in my youth loved Oxo crisps, don't make them anymore :(

Pip pip

can't you just dip your crisps in gravy as you eat them :P

They wouldn't be crisps then would they. :?

Pip pip

Depends how quickly you dip them and get em into your mouth
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Does anyone else remember smokey bacon flavour Monster Munch? Everyone remembers the roast beef or the pickled onion but I swear the bacon ones were awesome - they only existed for around five minutes.*

*Or possibly just in my head...
  • chriskempton
    chriskempton Posts: 1,245
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Does anyone else remember smokey bacon flavour Monster Munch? Everyone remembers the roast beef or the pickled onion but I swear the bacon ones were awesome - they only existed for around five minutes.*

Yep, spider shaped:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Munch

Also there was vanilla ice cream flavour. Now that is wrong.
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Yep, spider shaped:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Munch

Also there was vanilla ice cream flavour. Now that is wrong.

Good work - was beginning to think I'd dreamed it.
  • rhodrigwyn wrote:
    The ocean can appear green because of the algi, in fact it is water so it is...um....clear, like onion juice 8) :P

Except that water is blue. Thats what Stephen Fry said on QI anyway. djbarren Tayto crisps are to be had in London.
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    rhodrigwyn wrote:

Except that water is blue. Thats what Stephen Fry said on QI anyway. djbarren Tayto crisps are to be had in London.

If Stephen Fry had to raise it on QI must mean that is is still popularly believed that the sea is green, therefore green for salt makes a lot of sense - after all crisps aren't science. :P