Horsham Cycling Reliability Trial - Sunday 11th Oct 2009

HQ the Forest School Youth Wing, Comptons Lane, Horsham.

A choice of three rides all with set directions. All rides converge at the last check point for the final leg of the return route.

The Ashdown Challenge 60 miles -commences 9am
The Wealdon Challenge 45 miles - commences 9.45am
The Washbrook Ride 30 miles - commences 10am

Hall open from 8.30am. Refreshments at finish. Entry fee £2.
Stewart

Comments

• zoomcp
    zoomcp Posts: 975
    Ooh looks like I can make this :D entry on the day OK? will be a good warm-up for the Hillier
  • Entry on the day is fine, more details are now up on our website.
  • zoomcp
    zoomcp Posts: 975
    What a great day out; rides as they should be none of this £25 sportive business; a mere £2 plus a couple of nice coffee stops (I also used Tescos at Forest Row)

despite only having one proper hill they had to go and make it The Wall aka Kidds Hill :lol:

the rest was the usual rolling Wealdland with a bit of a sting in the tail back up to Warninglid; made it back in exactly 4.30 which was my chosen time and that was after a protracted coffee stop and a bit of a detour to make it up to 100km. Hopefully it will get bigger I shall certainly leave a space in my diary for next year

Thanks again Stew and Crew :D
  • Thanks for the comments and glad you enjoyed the ride. It was good to see you as well as many guests from others clubs.
    We'll be sure to put it on again next year perhaps with a slight changes in the route>

Stew 8)