Ride of the falling leaves

phreak
phreak Posts: 2,905
On this Sunday.

http://www.dulwichparagon.com

Anyone doing it? It was my first sportive last year and it chucked it down all the way round. Hopefully the weather will be better this time round but it's a nice ride.

Comments

• Rode most of it last weekend, as the weather was perfect, though I did a couple of extra detours along scenic lanes and stopped at pretty Chiddingstone village for tea and cakes (the route actually just misses this place). I then found that after an hour's rest, Toys Hill is a pussy cat of a climb compared to encountering it after 2 or 3 hours of a Sunday club run.
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    Great day for it again. It's a good route for this time of year. Not too bad, although I'd probably had enough by the time I got to the final climb upto Crystal Palace!

Are there many DulwichP riders on here. Might try and join you lot for some club runs over the winter so I don't get fat(ter).
    exercise.png
  • phreak
    It was a good turn out, helped no doubt by the excellent weather. I'm a DP member and try and go along most weekends. They're a very friendly bunch and will no doubt welcome you with open arms :)
  • phreak
    It was a good turn out, helped no doubt by the excellent weather. I'm a DP member and try and go along most weekends. They're a very friendly bunch and will no doubt welcome you with open arms :)