RPCC Ride 26/27 September

2»

Comments

• I'm in for tomorrow - 08:30 at Richmond Park gate OK?

Jorge, Simon you in?
  • Yay! I'm in, although I must warn you that I don't know the area too well, only been out with the RPCC once.
    Where\'s me jumper?
  • tyskie
    tyskie Posts: 252
    Count me in as well. See you 8.30 Richmond gate.
  • J09
    J09 Posts: 122
    8:30 it is. Who will be the guide? I am only good enough for the RPCC usual routes,,,
  • J09 wrote:
    8:30 it is. Who will be the guide? I am only good enough for the RPCC usual routes,,,

I'm sure we'll be OK
  • Good ride again on Sunday.
    Thanks for waiting when I lost my chain.

BTW, I did try to send a PM to Mykee last week with the details re. the bus incident, but it seems never to have left my outbox. Does anyone else have any problems sending PMs.

Meanwhile, Mykee, this was what I noted:
    "the bus number was the 515 and the first part of the reg was KN52. It overtook us around 8:50 on the 19th I reckon".

Nick
  • Berns12
    Berns12 Posts: 198
    Good ride again on Sunday.
    Thanks for waiting when I lost my chain.

BTW, I did try to send a PM to Mykee last week with the details re. the bus incident, but it seems never to have left my outbox. Does anyone else have any problems sending PMs.

Meanwhile, Mykee, this was what I noted:
    "the bus number was the 515 and the first part of the reg was KN52. It overtook us around 8:50 on the 19th I reckon".

Nick

yup top ride on Sunday, until I followed Al down the wrong exit on the roundabouts and got dropped :) Although probably due to luck I was surprised to catch y'all in Kingston

For the bus, the bus number is correct, although I was riding 2nd wheel I didn't catch the licence plate nor saw the destination on the front. Not sure whether you have already got this Nick in your email, but if not, I think its worthwhile to note the direction it was travelling so they can more easily pin point the culprit. Thanks for following this up Nick
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.