The McMoab Chute @ Kirroughtree 7stanes

Davy-g
Davy-g Posts: 401
edited September 2009 in The Crudcatcher
a crowd of us did the black route @ Kirrie on Saturday, brill weather and the crack was good too.
I met a rider from another party at the top of the chute on the McMoab section, he was so full of adrenaline just looking down the chute. I have done the chute before but it looked prtty scary on the day..however, I did manage to run the chute and which then shamed the younger rider into doing it.. MAN....! what an adrenaline rush the chute gave a person, the young rider and myself were high as "kites", but heartbreak hill brought me back to earth with a bump...LOL
anyways enjoy the pics.. right click an image and select "save image as", save to your desktop for a better view..

looking%20down.JPG

looking%20up.JPG

going%20down.jpg

Comments

• Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    That the STW ride? Looked like a great day... I'll be up there in a couple of weeks, slightly more nervous than I was before I saw all the pics :lol: I want to do that chute, but I've a feeling I might not on the day 8)
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Davy-g
    yup, was the STW ride out, was a great day out.. bloody knackered me though as I had done Ae the day before... still ain't got my legs back to normal....

gimmie a shout when you are heading down to Kirrie and we can meet up... 8)
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Davy-g wrote:
    yup, was the STW ride out, was a great day out.. bloody knackered me though as I had done Ae the day before... still ain't got my legs back to normal....

gimmie a shout when you are heading down to Kirrie and we can meet up... 8)

Aye, I'll do that... I think it's the middle weekend of this month, just a wee group of us. We're doing Drumlanrig the next day but I have no idea if I'll be able to do that much riding before my knees unscrew and my legs drop off :lol:
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Davy-g
    no worries.. I have discovered that I am more of an XC-Wildebeest rather than an XC-Whippet...... :lol::lol::wink: