Ketamine and driving......

pepelepew
pepelepew Posts: 180
edited September 2009 in The bottom bracket
.....don't mix well. Arrested a driver last night who was under the influence of ketamine. F@cking scary these people are on the roads. When we stopped the car and asked him to get into the back of ours it was like watching Bambi on ice, he couldn't walk!

If you want to take the stuff, stay at home. Or get the bus.

:roll:
Det. Sgt. George Carter: Do you know what, Jack? You're full of sh!t.
Det. Insp. Jack Regan: I thought it was about time you made an intellectual contribution to this debate.
Det. Sgt. George Carter: Boll@cks.

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    pepelepew wrote:
    .....don't mix well. Arrested a driver last night who was under the influence of ketamine. F@cking scary these people are on the roads. When we stopped the car and asked him to get into the back of ours it was like watching Bambi on ice, he couldn't walk!

If you want to take the stuff, stay at home. Or get the bus.

Puts people off public transport.

Stay at home defo!
  • Just don't take it!! Why anyone would want to shove horse tranquilliser up their nose is beyond me!
  • Anonymous
    Just don't take it!! Why anyone would want to shove horse tranquilliser up their nose is beyond me!

You'll never stop people from taking ridiculous substances so they might as well do it responsibly!
  • Just don't take it!! Why anyone would want to shove horse tranquilliser up their nose is beyond me!

Not bothered about them taking it as long as they stay indoors, and don't steal to fund it. They're so monged after taking it they can't get up to any nonsense.

This guy wasn't getting value for money either. His nostrils were like a 12 bore shotgun, and half his sh!t was stuck to the scabs around his nose. We deal with the creme de la creme of society!
    Det. Insp. Jack Regan: I thought it was about time you made an intellectual contribution to this debate.
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    Just don't take it!! Why anyone would want to shove horse tranquilliser up their nose is beyond me!

You'll never stop people from taking ridiculous substances so they might as well do it responsibly!

Well of course, I'm of the opinion that recreational drugs should be legalised because people will always take them so you might as well provide them with a safer drug/dose and tax them for it. But clearly the choice of not taking it is better then deciding to take it at home.

why do people do any drug? - coz they like it! :shock:
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • are you a special constable ?
  • Anonymous
    According to my Mum I'm very special. But I'm not a constable.
  • in the immortal words of my hosuemaster at school...

boys, you are not horses, DO NOT TAKE HORSE TRANQUILIZERS
  • Anonymous
    in the immortal words of my hosuemaster at school...

You need to finish his catchphrase -

"Take down your pants instead..."
  • are you a special constable ?

:?:
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    I couldnt care less if people do screw themselves up with these things, same for drink too if I'm being honest... but...

...they rarely do stay home. Their brains are so fried its like everything is suddenly a good idea.

I remember my old alcoholic neighbour doing stupid things like this. Once looked out of the window and she was half laying in the road, p***ed as a fart. Slowed down traffic a treat, however a couple of seconds after initially seeing this a Policeman arrived and pulled her back towards her front door after rowsing her.

Another time she thought it was a good idea to be naked at 4 in the morning and throw rocks at the fence. I think she ended up in care, the house got sold and we ended up with a nice family nextdoor instead. And I finally got a good nights sleep. :?
  • I accidentaly took ACP ( is was a paste and i got it on my hands and forgot :oops: bloody horses ) which is Acepromazine....it's bloody horrible feeling out of your skull, i can't see how andone likes being stones, drugged or drunk, it's not for me at all!
    Caz xxx
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    We can't stop here, this is bat country.
  • For some reason I was reminded of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    NapoleonD wrote:

Is that not a contradiction in terms - taking the stuff is IMHO irresponsible anyway
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • in the immortal words of my hosuemaster at school...

Ketamine is regularly used on humans in hospitals. If you have any breathing difficulties and you've been ko'd in a & e then there's a decent chance you've had it.

I know a fair few folk who indulge. There are those who seem to be ok and those who are a total joke. Either way, it frequently causes me to rant at people! Defintely not something to be doing if you're going to need any form of hand-eye.
  • Anonymous
    spen666 wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:

Is that not a contradiction in terms - taking the stuff is IMHO irresponsible anyway

Irony bypass.
  • http://current.com/items/89057053_ketam ... horses.htm This makes for interesting viewing. Not sure why someone would want a substance going through their veins that can do that to a horse. And we're taking recreational use here as medicinal use is somewhat different.
  • Firecrakka wrote:
    For some reason I was reminded of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnwS5sPOzb0

that salvia looks fun! :D*

*apart from the having to smoke it bit, natch! :(
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • http://current.com/items/89057053_ketamine-is-for-horses.htm This makes for interesting viewing. Not sure why someone would want a substance going through their veins that can do that to a horse. And we're taking recreational use here as medicinal use is somewhat different.

I honeslty wish people would leave out the horse bit. It really has nothing to do with the abuse of the drug. ANY strong sedative will mess up a whole variety of animals. The problems created by and associated with K are nought to do with horses.
  • clanton
    clanton Posts: 1,289
    Ketamine is regularly used on humans in hospitals. If you have any breathing difficulties and you've been ko'd in a & e then there's a decent chance you've had it.

Really? How recent is your information? I was very much under the impression it had long since been stopped in human medicine, due to flashback type effects.
  • Not sure why someone would want a substance going through their veins that can do that to a horse.

I don't know, I think what it does to the horse is exactly why people want it going through their veins.

Much more worrying is that blokes hair & 'tache. If it alters your mind so much that you think that is a good look, well its not for me.
  • Not sure why someone would want a substance going through their veins that can do that to a horse.

I don't know, I think what it does to the horse is exactly why people want it going through their veins.

Much more worrying is that blokes hair & 'tache. If it alters your mind so much that you think that is a good look, well its not for me.
    :lol:

The effects are different though.

@ militantmandy: I posted it because the video highlights the potency of the drug.
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    Salvia: Te drug of Ross Noble.. like. :?