Hot nuts!!!

drewfromrisca
drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
edited September 2009 in The bottom bracket
It's not my day - I've been cooking with some very hot chillies, just went to toilet, had the obligatory sack scratch and yep you guessed it - my balls are on fire :evil: :oops:
There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!

Comments

• stick em in a pot of yoghurt (But not a muller corner with chocolate bits as that would just be wrong!!!)
    "BEER" Proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy
  • stick em in a pot of yoghurt (But not a muller corner with chocolate bits as that would just be wrong!!!)

It'd be a good way to get the missus to lick it off though. My missus loves muller corners with the chocolate bits :wink::lol:
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • my balls are on fire

Isn't that a Kings of Leon song?
  • Well it certainly made me sing in a high pitch put it that way. They are just now calming down.
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • I cant top that, but i can match it.

Sufering from itchy bollocks (from shaving them, yeah!!!) i grabbed the deep heat instead of germoline in not so good light.

I couldnt get the wet sponge onto my nads quick enough.

Man what a feeling that is, burning & freezing at the same time.
  • Flanker37 wrote:
    I cant top that, but i can match it.

Sufering from itchy bollocks (from shaving them, yeah!!!) i grabbed the deep heat instead of germoline in not so good light.

I couldnt get the wet sponge onto my nads quick enough.

Man what a feeling that is, burning & freezing at the same time.

I know that feeling as I used to use the deep heat stick ( which I have found to be the strongest one )when I first started training ( Karate ) and when a little to high up the inside leg, then spent the rest of the lesson with them in the sink.
    Much to the classes enjoyment when I came out.

Never did that again.
  • fungus you say that but if the missus gets raw chilli in her mouth she would never ever forgive and would have nothing to do with that area again, risk reward calculation would be required for this venture
  • I knew a guy in the Navy who after a very hot and sweaty run whilst in Naples decided to cool his vital areas on an air conditioning unit which he immediatly got stuck too in a most disturbing way!! :shock:
    "BEER" Proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy

It'd be a good way to get the missus to lick it off though. My missus loves muller corners with the chocolate bits :wink::lol:

Send her round to Drew's. :lol:
    Det. Sgt. George Carter: Do you know what, Jack? You're full of sh!t.
    Det. Insp. Jack Regan: I thought it was about time you made an intellectual contribution to this debate.
    Det. Sgt. George Carter: Boll@cks.
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    Oh no..... This has got me thinking......
    If my missus has been eating hot chillies (she does), then gets all fruity and offers to do the biz on me.... Should I knock her back, incase she sets my tackle on fire? :shock: :shock:

F*ck that :shock: I'd better make sure there's some natural yogurt always in the fridge :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • argh no way lol there some funny stories.
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • Tonymufc
    Tonymufc Posts: 1,016
    It's not my day - I've been cooking with some very hot chillies, just went to toilet, had the obligatory sack scratch and yep you guessed it - my balls are on fire :evil: :oops:

My balls are on fire. I'd ask The kings Of Leon what they'd do about it. His balls must of caught fire when he was having sex.