First contact with bike for 6 months!

RupertCommunicator
RupertCommunicator Posts: 734
edited September 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Yes! Just got back from a hot sandy place today with all my limbs present and my bike hasn't been nicked by scallies! :D

Some c*** has nicked my pressure washer out of my shed though, and my bike needs the dust and cobwebs removing!. :evil:

Can't wait to retrieve my car, throw my bike in the back and go for the first ride since March. 8) :D:lol:

Comments

• Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    Good idea!

But a hot and sandy place this is not :(
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • You're right about it not being hot! After enduring 50 degrees in July, when I got off the plane I had to get the fleece straight out whilst everyone else was cutting around in t-shirts!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    welcome back, glad you had a good tour. mine got cancelled :cry:
  • That's a bit shitty mate. Are there no trawls for Herrick 11? I'd have thought with the expansion of troop numbers a spot might appear.
  • Anonymous
    Glad to hear you're back safe.
  • Anonymous
    That's a bit shitty mate. Are there no trawls for Herrick 11? I'd have thought with the expansion of troop numbers a spot might appear.

ive ended up in a new job which means i cant go anywhere for a couple of years. as much as im dissapointed with not getting away, the new job is the best ive had, proper good and there is some local riding to be had too!
  • I read this and had to reply - I'm without bike contact for about 4 months now. I keep on walking past it in the cellar, occasionally feeling how pumped up the tyres still are!

At least you are off the bike and you don't have a choice, I've got no excuse really apart from a huge lack of motivation.
  • Anonymous
    we all have those phases mate, i very nearly had turned into a roadie due to the lack of mtb riding i had been doing. new gaff is close to some decent bits of woodland and trails and whatnot, i cant wait to move down properly and get out and about exploring.
  • Welcome back mate.

Get the hose pipe out and give it a once over and get cracking :!:
  • She is pristine - Cleaned from last time out gleaming at me every time I walk past her. You are correct though.

• ramemtbers
    ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
    get out and ride. :lol: