Anyone ride at Dalby yesterday?

GT Destroyer
GT Destroyer Posts: 1,719
edited September 2009 in The Crudcatcher
;-)

Was up there watching the Trackrod rally - Was unbelievable weather, roasting hot. We actually crossed over where the red route cuts across one of the fire roads. I stopped for water and a banana at that very spot when I rode in the Red cross sponsored ride!

I couldn't help but think that there'd be loads of mtbers seriously pissed off at the great weather and the fact that the whole forest was closed 'cos of the rally!

Oh and hello as well - These intermittent gaps seem to be getting longer!

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    long time no hear, hows the world? can i assume this post is made from egypt?
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Go on, tell us what's been happening.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • Unfortunately not teeth. House is still not sold, there has been zero interest in it apart from someone who lives on the same street. So still waiting to get it all done.

I'm half thinking that if the house sells over winter, I'll go over to Egypt sometime around March, then I get the full 6 months over there is summer time, although it never gets cold, but it is a little seasonal, so I'd rather be there in summer months.

I'd have done well getting back from Dalby to Egypt too - Although it is possible I suppose!

I'm interested in this Cannock camping thing teeth - It might just be the thing that gets me back on the bike again!