that Wiggle/Vittoria competition thingy

LardLover
LardLover Posts: 676
edited September 2009 in The bottom bracket
What's the betting I win after I said I was free that weekend and that I wanted to be entered into the competition. Do you think my wife would let me go, especially as it's my son's birthday that weekend?

:shock:

:roll: :wink: :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink:

Comments

• your wife will let you go?

FFS! grow some :shock:
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • Don't tell her if your worried :wink:
    Say your popping down the shops 8)
  • bobpzero
    bobpzero Posts: 1,431
    dont forget to leave a present for your son, before you go.
  • I would to grow some f as f, only, I don't want them ripped off again :shock:

What's the chances of winning anyhoo?.......................................................... :wink:

I can here her now: "You go if you really want to........................................"

And we all know what that means :?
  • LardLover wrote:
    I would to grow some f as f, only, I don't want them ripped off again :shock:

What's the chances of winning anyhoo?.......................................................... :wink:

I can here her now: "You go if you really want to........................................"

And we all know what that means :?

Just get her a copy of this for while your away.

http://toptenlog.blogspot.com/2007/08/t ... women.html

And give the boy the "You're not old enough to understand son." chat. Job done.
    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.
  • PMSL!!! Have you used that before Rev? :lol::lol::lol:
  • LardLover wrote:
    PMSL!!! Have you used that before Rev? :lol::lol::lol:

Might have tried it in my youth but now I adopt the glazed over in one ear out the other face, with the occasional nod and grunt of agreement. Works a treat unless I crack and start thinking of the bike. She knows me too well.
    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.
  • lol, yup, I know that technique very well...............................unfortunately so does the wife :(