Was it you? Llandegla, morning of Sat' 12th......

Neily03
Neily03 Posts: 295
edited September 2009 in MTB general

Comments

• That's my wife!
  • Hope this doesn't come across a bit stalker-ish...

Think you may have failed on that matey...[/quote]
    Dont you just love Marin's...i sleep with mine
  • ^ What he said! :lol:
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • Neily03
    rackgaki wrote:
    Hope this doesn't come across a bit stalker-ish...

Think you may have failed on that matey...

:lol::lol::lol:

Soccer%20Fail.jpg
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Neily03 wrote:
    Hope i get to murder the person i am about to describe:

Was talking to my next victim at Llandegla today at the view point at the top of the first proper black section. you were riding a Specialized hardtail and said you were from Manchester. You headed off on the red route while I set off on the blue and fortunately for you I didn't see you again....... Just wondering if you're on here..... I know it's a massive long shot......but i want to leave you in a ditch with your head pointing backwards. i love to murder women i meet at trail centres. im a murderer. :lol:
    :lol::lol: seriously
  • Neily03 wrote:

Was talking to my next victim at Llandegla today at the view point at the top of the first proper black section. you were riding a Specialized hardtail and said you were from Manchester. You headed off on the red route while I set off on the blue and fortunately for you I didn't see you again....... Just wondering if you're on here..... I know it's a massive long shot......but i want to leave you in a ditch with your head pointing backwards. i love to murder women i meet at trail centres. im a murderer. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Classic!

She's not really my wife by the way, sorry.
  • Neily03
    Neily03 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    Neily03 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Classic!

She's not really my wife by the way, sorry.

:lol::lol:
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • Anonymous
    Fucking great thread.

Top class edit Sheep!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Darra8
    Darra8 Posts: 721
    Leave the poor guy alone. He could have met the love of his life, and now might never see her again....that's very sad :cry:
    40 year old pussy who "still" hates the thought of falling off!!
  • dave_hill
    dave_hill Posts: 3,877
    Oh god, I think I just tasted a bit of sick... :oops:
    Give a home to a retired Greyhound. Tia Greyhound Rescue
    Help for Heroes
    JayPic
  • PMSL

Maybe if you hang around at the same place at the same time evey weekend you might meet her again? :lol::wink:
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    PMSL

Maybe if you hang around at the same place at the same time evey weekend you might meet her again? :lol::wink:

isn't that classed as stalking LMAO :lol:
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • 1340jas
    1340jas Posts: 217
    Sorry to shatter your illusions. You will not meet her by waiting in the same place at the same time each week.
    I got her at the end of the red run.
    Now she is sitting in my cellar and not yours.
    She was from Manchester, but somehow I don't think she will be going back there.
    Got to go back to the woods now to dig a nice big hole.

Mountain biking the second greatest passion in my life.
  • andy46 wrote:
    PMSL

isn't that classed as stalking LMAO :lol:

Not sure- if you follow her without her knowing and have a little shrine to her then thats definatly stalking :lol::lol:
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • RichMTB
    RichMTB Posts: 599
    I love that he's also changed "setting off down the black" to "setting off down the blue" :D

As we all know serial killers have questionable MTB skills
    Step in to my hut! - Stumpy Jumpy Pacey
  • Anonymous
    1340jas wrote:
    Sorry to shatter your illusions. You will not meet her by waiting in the same place at the same time each week.
    I got her at the end of the red run.
    Now she is sitting in my cellar and not yours.
    She was from Manchester, but somehow I don't think she will be going back there.
    Got to go back to the woods now to dig a nice big hole.

Mountain biking the second greatest passion in my life.
    :lol: