is veery good

Vino
Vino Posts: 184
edited September 2009 in Pro race
Well is went veery well on first day back on team. Top ten is showing that i am in good shape. Is going to be hard and useful race to get the calves back in shape to win world championship in Switzerland .

I will is report after every stage and is saying to doubters

WHOS THE DADDY! and where are hollondaise laideez

Ave Calves

Comments

• mgcycleguy
    mgcycleguy Posts: 292
    ...thought your little goatie looked a bit gay though Vino mattey....
  • claudb
    claudb Posts: 212
    I noticed that you finished on the same second as both Valverde and Basso.
    Do you share a common approach to training & preparation ??
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Great Success!!

borat_success.gif
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    The knowledgeable Dutch crowd, some 40,000 of them, were roaring on the riders but when Vino took to the circuit, he was booed and whistled by many.
  • Vino
    Well today is veery fast and many spanish riders is eating the dirt of Northern Europe. Islost some seconds today but is not important i think. and we shall be seeing.

I am sesnsing anti vino feeling in some posters on my blog which is making me laf since millar drug cheat is same. I have The Calves and internet forum people has keyboard.

Also i have meeeny uk holiday girls and make soft husbands cry. My life is much bettter i think.

Is harder day tomorrow and hope to stay out of spanish crashing way.
  • Vino
    mgcycleguy wrote:
    ...thought your little goatie looked a bit gay though Vino mattey....

Yes is considering shave as ticles thigh of podium girl.

Ave Calves
  • pepelepew
    pepelepew Posts: 180
    Welcome back Vino. Just keep away from the juice!
    Det. Sgt. George Carter: Do you know what, Jack? You're full of sh!t.
    Det. Insp. Jack Regan: I thought it was about time you made an intellectual contribution to this debate.
    Det. Sgt. George Carter: Boll@cks.
  • Vino
    pepelepew wrote:

Heeelo Pepelepew thanking you for kind words to kazakh machine.

Well today is reeesting before go on break have instructions from kazakh overlord to unleash Calves. They say grandma not looking heealthy so must stop her going for swim in deep lake with good performance.

Only one tourist woman tonight i think
  • Vino
    Well is not good day yesterday and meny people crashing in last kilometers. You will be pleased to hear that despite battle damage the Calves continue the campaign.

Sadly Horner is out and must return home. The roads have been dry for long time now rain makes them sleepy and yesterday is making crash. There is no celebrating last night and groupies not allowed in hotel. Today is other day and i am expect that some people will not be starting. I am slightly depress today.
  • Vino wrote:
    pepelepew wrote:

Heeelo Pepelepew thanking you for kind words to kazakh machine.

Well today is reeesting before go on break have instructions from kazakh overlord to unleash Calves. They say grandma not looking heealthy so must stop her going for swim in deep lake with good performance.

Only one tourist woman tonight i think

hello Vino, grandma is veery well, show much respect to you and calves.
    Grandma ask how you keep stubble from shiny legs because she says I should do as you do.
    I also have goatee beard so do not shave it off, she says it suit your personality.
    Keep up the good work and victory in the Vuelta.
    'Collapse the Light into Earth'
  • Vino
    Well thank you Grandad and heelo to grandma thanking yoou for kind words.

Firstly i confirm secret of smooth calves. is using milk of kazakh yak to moistyourise. She my brother wife.

Second i believe sying in your cuntry is keeping powders dry. big explosun coming!

Victory is mine and others do not know this yet.

AVE ripped Calves
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    Vino wrote:

Second i believe sying in your cuntry is keeping powders dry. big explosun coming!

AVE ripped Calves

I remember when you couldn't write pissing around here without it being changed to weeing.
    Now look at this. Or does the surrealism outweigh the swearing?

Strava is not Zen.
  • calvjones wrote:
    Vino wrote:

AVE ripped Calves

I remember when you couldn't write pissing around here without it being changed to weeing.
    Now look at this. Or does the surrealism outweigh the swearing?

Eh? ive had a couple of glasses of wine forgive me if i dont get this, i thought it was funny :(
  • oh yea i see it now very good.

Must be time for bed :)
  • Brian B
    Brian B Posts: 2,071
    Vino wrote:
    Well thank you Grandad and heelo to grandma thanking yoou for kind words.

Firstly i confirm secret of smooth calves. is using milk of kazakh yak to moistyourise. She my brother wife.

Victory is mine and others do not know this yet.

AVE ripped Calves

Hey Vino. I saw you training on the Alpe in 2004 and your calves looked good then but that was 5 years ago and you've aged badly. I would like to hear your thoughts after todays stage. Rumour has it in the peloton is that you are going to be dropped today as your getting a bit too long in the tooth. Good luck though :lol:
    Brian B.
  • ... no post from the mighty calves... watching him being dropped was so sad ( :lol: ) ... maybe he's not finished yet ?
  • your calves are weak old man............
  • Does make you wonder what he did for 2 years. He def not ride his Mtb in the Kazakville 100 :lol:
    Go neiri on bothar leat.
  • Too busy getting a top up for today.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.