Designing Team Kits

DW01
DW01 Posts: 66
edited August 2009 in Road beginners
Hey all I'm looking into designing a road bike kit for my team and wanted to know of any sites or companies that you can use to create kits.

Comments

• http://www.owayo.co.uk/main.php?sport=cycling&product=bikejerseys&dl=radtrikots&lang=en

We've been using this to create a jersey for when we do the L2P from the forum we started on here. Its great fun you can also create a logo on your comp and upload it onto your design.
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • Chrissz
    Chrissz Posts: 727
    Try Owayo - I used them for a one-off design and then 14 similar ones. Excellent service and you can either use their design templates or do one yourself.
  • bikerZA
    bikerZA Posts: 314
    Cool, Owayo looks good.
  • speedo
    speedo Posts: 115
    edited August 2009
    My local cycle racing club HINCKLEY CRC have just had their new kit designed by a manufacturer - the results are excellent .
    Have a look at their web site www.hinckleycrc.org and go to the HCRC link - "club clothing"
  • pianoman
    pianoman Posts: 706
    I'd like to see a BikeRadar jersey. Furthermore I'd like to see it develop into the BikeRadar brand, with shorts, caps, water bottles, winter jackets etc to start with.

Now all we need to do is organise a consortium of experts and get one of them to pitch on Dragons Den :D