2010 Carbon Scott Road Bike's In The Flesh!!!!!!

ShaggyRS6
ShaggyRS6 Posts: 247
edited August 2009 in Pro race
Recently I was given permission by Scott to post details of their 2010 bike range. What we did was to take pictures of the 2010 catalogue :) This went down well within the biking community.

My LBS recently put in their order of 2010 bikes and, to their suprise a number of them turned up yesterday.

You can see all the pictures of ther bike's in the flesh here

http://www.victorycycles.co.uk/

One thing we would also like to do to for Bike Radar Forum members is to offer you a great deal.

If you want any 2010 Scott BIke we can take a 10% discount and give you 10 months interest free credit. All you need to do is call the shop and quote the code "Bike Radar"
11 Scott CR1 Comp

Comments

• No IGS?
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    What a great deal. Too bad it's on Scott bikes! :shock:

(Might want to post this is the Buying Advice section instead of Pro Race - might go down better there).
  • ShaggyRS6
    Yeah i thought about putting it in classifieds but thought it belonged in both as i wanted to share the pictures.

Perhaps i will put the offer in the lassified section and if a mod feels that the offer in this post needs to be deleted or i should not have posted at all in the classifieds section they can take care of it :)

Phew!!!!!
    11 Scott CR1 Comp
  • Pokerface
    ShaggyRS6 wrote:
    Yeah i thought about putting it in classifieds but thought it belonged in both as i wanted to share the pictures.

Perhaps i will put the offer in the lassified section and if a mod feels that the offer in this post needs to be deleted or i should not have posted at all in the classifieds section they can take care of it :)

Phew!!!!!
    Not the classifieds. the BUYING ADVICE section - where people go to discuss bikes and parts they want to buy. Classifieds would work too.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    The R1 with DA is £2700 dearer than exactly the same bike kitted with the new Ultegra :shock: Is that right?
  • ShaggyRS6
    No. It has:

1. A different specced heavier frame +100g
    2. Different wheels
    3. Different saddle
    4. Different bars and stem
    5. Different tyres
    6. Seat post integration

etc and so on :)
    11 Scott CR1 Comp
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    I though the "R1" designation referred to the frame type? How can this be if one frame is heavier than the other?
  • ShaggyRS6
    The addict R1 and RC have 790g frame

The R2 R3 and R4 890g frame

they are all addict geometry but the R1 and RC are different weights. Cant explain why.
    11 Scott CR1 Comp
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Pokerface wrote:

(Might want to post this is the Buying Advice section instead of Pro Race - might go down better there).

What's the problem with Scott? I don't "keep up" too much. Still have a steel bike.
  • Pokerface
    dennisn wrote:
    Pokerface wrote:

What's the problem with Scott? I don't "keep up" too much. Still have a steel bike.

Nothing wrong with Scott's. Good enough for Cavendish to tear it up on!
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Pokerface wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    Pokerface wrote:

Why the "too bad" then? :? :?
  • Pokerface
    dennisn wrote:
    Pokerface wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    Pokerface wrote:

Why the "too bad" then? :? :?

Bike snobbery. :oops: