The cute girl I keep passing in the corridor

1235»

Comments

• dbmnk
    dbmnk Posts: 217
    So, academics really are useless in everyday life... How do they breed?
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    She's just saying she has a boyfriend because you're giving her the creeps with your strange staring and your grubby lab coat.

You need to show her you're normal, or at least can pretend to be normal if she ever introduces you to her friends. And you're already on a loser because she's told all her friends there's a creepy lab coat guy at college who's always staring at her and breathing heavily. So not only have you got to impress her, but all her firends too.

What about....

"Hi, I couldn't stand the thought of you not having fresh flowers to brighten up your day" and hand her a nice bunch of flowers. Then, and this is the important bit, don't hang around, just leave her alone to think about your generosity and compare your actions to those of her fat, ugly boyfriend who doesn't deserve her. She'll tell her firends and they'll think you're great. Within a week she'll be after you. Ker-ching.
  • DevUK
    DevUK Posts: 299
    I have female friends that put their facebook status to "in a relationship" (or whatever) to avoid stalker facebook people. Theres always hope :)
    FCN Daily commute = 11
    FCN Fixie commute = 5
  • will3
    will3 Posts: 2,173
    DevUK wrote:
    I have female friends that put their facebook status to "in a relationship" (or whatever) to avoid stalker facebook people. Theres always hope :)

Yeah the only sure way to know if they're seeing someone is to follow them around for a week or so :lol:
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    will3 wrote:
    DevUK wrote:

Yeah the only sure way to know if they're seeing someone is to follow them around for a week or so :lol:

Hide under their bed or in their wardrobe.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    If you have a Lab coat and as you are a Phd student then you definatly are capable of and should concoct (shpelling?) a Funky Cold Medina - and then 'Sheena' could actually be a man or she might do a wild thing on your leg, or both...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Bhima
    Bhima Posts: 2,145
    Please stop bumping this thread, unless there's actually a meaningful update. :|
  • nolf
    nolf Posts: 1,287
    Bhima wrote:
    Please stop bumping this thread, unless there's actually a meaningful update. :|

What are you talking about?

This is one of the most amusing threads in ages! Not the guy himself but some of the fantastic comments made by people.

Hopefully you'll appreciate my bump more :)
    "I hold it true, what'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost;
    Than never to have loved at all."

Alfred Tennyson
  • batch78
    batch78 Posts: 1,320
    Bhima please stop posting in Cake Stop unless you have something meaningful to .............

Oh oops :wink:
  • batch78 wrote:
    Bhima please stop posting in Cake Stop unless you have something meaningful to .............

Oh oops :wink:

Don't worry folks, it's just the bananas talking.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Bhima
    Bhima Posts: 2,145
    Good to see you all have a sense of humour. :roll:

It was a joke, jeez...
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Bhima, you've changed.