Armstrong Dublin cycle

mikeq
mikeq Posts: 141
edited August 2009 in Road beginners
He just tweeted, today 5:30pm roundabout of Fountain Road and Chesterfield Ave.

Enjoy
Cycling from Glasgow to Paris to raise funds for Asthma UK

www.velochallenge.org

Comments

• Garz
    Garz Posts: 1,155
    LOL, hes pulling out all the stops for this trip to the UK isnt he! Pity he didnt come to manchester..
  • screebs
    screebs Posts: 178
    Garz wrote:
    LOL, hes pulling out all the stops for this trip to the UK isnt he! Pity he didnt come to manchester..

I'm sure the Dubliners will be delighted you've relocated them to the UK! :lol:
    Me struggling up Mont Ventoux for the first time! Done it 3 times since (each way up) without stopping. This seems like a lifetime ago! http://img208.imageshack.us/i/snapshot2 ... 45552.tif/
  • Shezzer
    Shezzer Posts: 229
    Yep, they're definitely not part of the UK ... but they love to be reminded that they're still part of the British Isles :wink:
  • nolf
    nolf Posts: 1,287
    *waits for the haters to come and complain at how the bast*rd is just doing it for publicity and how everyone should boycott it*
    "I hold it true, what'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost;
    Than never to have loved at all."

Alfred Tennyson
  • Garz
    Garz Posts: 1,155
    screebs wrote:
    I'm sure the Dubliners will be delighted you've relocated them to the UK! :lol:

Are you sure they were dubliners? None came from the northern part or elsewhere? Makes me chuckle, most of dublin and other capitols are full of tourists/foreigners anyway! :lol:
  • phelim1
    phelim1 Posts: 53
    from northern part and wouldn't include us in uk, but thats for another day. :twisted:
    DUBLIN defo not part of uk or so called british isles especially when kicking englands ass in six nations. :D
  • thiscocks
    thiscocks Posts: 549
    The bast8rd is just doing it for publicity and everyone should boycott it.