I deleted my tracks from Bikely because your server sucks.

alexz
alexz Posts: 13
In protest.. I've removed my tracks. I don't want my pristine trails on a barely working server.

Bye bikely. I've found another website now.

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    So rather than it taking a while to see them on the site, nobody can see them at all now on it.

Well done!
  • alexz
    alexz Posts: 13
    supersonic wrote:
    So rather than it taking a while to see them on the site, nobody can see them at all now on it.

Well done!

Actually people can see them... on another site which doesn't have loading issues.
    What did you think was going to happen when you let a website fall apart from lack of upkeep?
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    Where have people moved to?

Bikely was one of the best (none are perferct).
    Now Bikely doesn't work.

I won't remove my routes (can't get that far anyway).
    exercise.png
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    alexz wrote:
    supersonic wrote:

Well done!

Actually people can see them... on another site which doesn't have loading issues.
    What did you think was going to happen when you let a website fall apart from lack of upkeep?

I didn't think people would remove them...

Bikely is having problems granted, but it is been worked on.
  • froggo
    froggo Posts: 2
    alexz wrote:
    ...Bye bikely. I've found another website now.

What's the other website? Might have to use it while waiting for the Bikely people to fix their dilema. :(
  • nonnac85
    nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
    I use Bike Hike - I think quite a few other people on here do to.
    My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time
  • froggo
    froggo Posts: 2
    hmmmm... tried that thanks but an annoying script warning kept popping up & refused to go away, forcing me to use Task Manager to force closure.

Have since found http://www.bikeroutetoaster.com from somewhere else on this forum.

Mapping works well, but haven't figured out how to search for shared routes yet. Maybe it doesn't offer that - dunno.

Please bikely, fix your hassles. :cry: