See ya

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited August 2009 in The bottom bracket
My taxi has just arrived. :D
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Get us a Mars bar on the way back?
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    My taxi has just arrived. :D

It's been 2 days, Frank. Back yet and OK?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Yeah, man - I'm starving...
  • mmitchell88
    mmitchell88 Posts: 340
    You know you're never going to see that 65p again, right?
    Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak.
    And then you put in the milk.
  • Aye up' just got back from Liverpool/Scouseport.

Totally suprised, in a pleasant way, a real eye opener. Really enjoyed our time there and would heartily recomend a visit to the NW. Mrs Tank enjoyed it also. Can't really say too much more without getting tedious.

Much recomended, but, there was a distinct lack of Mars bars CHRISNOIR. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

• fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    Aye up' just got back from Liverpool/Scouseport.

Totally suprised, in a pleasant way, a real eye opener. Really enjoyed our time there and would heartily recomend a visit to the NW. Mrs Tank enjoyed it also. Can't really say too much more without getting tedious.

Much recomended, but, there was a distinct lack of Mars bars CHRISNOIR. :lol:

its not like 'bread' is it! :D
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    Do they still wear shell suits? :)
  • Like I say, the centre of the city Albert docks, Liverpool 1 (tourist parts) are super. Like most big cities though, once you get into th outskirts, firkin' 'ell not a place for your car to break down.

Given though as "tourists" you would only ever go to the highlights 'pool is a great place to visit.

BTW IF you're single or of low morals the place is absolutely awash with "fit" ladies. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie