Riding Whilst Drunk

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited July 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Riding when drunk on a trail (no not outside a school at rush hour ok) is most amusing and leads to much laughter and also falling off al ot..... discuss

Comments

• cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    never again....

nuff said!

:D
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    good fun at the time, but when you wake up in the morning looking and feeling like death and further to that looking like you ve been mawled by a werewolf in the night aint much fun lol
  • nwmlarge
    nwmlarge Posts: 778
    done it a few times and it never ends well i always end up walking the bike along due to hiting stuff.
    when i was a lot younger we got stoned and went riding which makes all jumps seem at least 30 minutes longer than they were
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    Done it once, only took three pints as i've already covered 25/30 miles.

Not good the ride home took twice as long as my sugar levels crashed.
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    i always seem to ride better after a night on the town lol

mind you i went canoeing the other week and over a day and a half i alone consumed 23 cans of beer :shock: and there were 8 of us so fook knows how many we drank all together. all im gonna say is we were attacked by a herd of cows, cut down 3 50ft trees nearly killed another canoerrr and got severe tan lines around my wristband :oops:
  • breezer
    breezer Posts: 1,225
    pub+cider+whisky+no lights+sunken drain hole cover that jumped out on me = stitches in casualty in the early hours of one morning. Was a bit foolish back in those days....
  • P-Jay
    P-Jay Posts: 1,478
    Hmmm well not on a trail but....

Once woke up in a bloody bruised mess with my mates retro stumpy laying outside the camper van with a badly taco'd wheel, and mean BADLY taco'd wouldn't go around which makes the fact I rode it all the way back to the caravan even more confussing. Hit a parking barier by all accounts

Rode Cwmcarn once so hungover I was technically pissed, threw up lots.

Riding piss is great as long as you stay away from innocent by standers.