My yeti 575

DJBOMBSCARE
DJBOMBSCARE Posts: 49
edited August 2009 in Your mountain bikes
Well I thought it was time to get apic up as its now properly christened.

So new and shiny

BIKE.jpg

and I've just to upload the muddy ones. :D [/img]
spontaneity - it can go either way
www.mtbtv.co.uk
www.green-bananas.net

Comments

• jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    thats one hell of a yeti. sweet ride :wink:
  • Thanks mate.

Its the benefit of having a little bit left over from saving for a deposit on a house. That and my cube no arriving. Right place right time and my new steed.

All I hav eto do know is learn how to ride it properly. Its my first time on a full sus coming from hardtails and I did my first cross country enduro race last weekend, and it was fun. different, and a bit like learning to ride a bike again.

I also got overtaken by LOADS of people. but did my bets to keep out of their way.

Still I most definitely have got the bug
    www.mtbtv.co.uk
    www.green-bananas.net
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    good to hear. have fun, i'm actually going to build a hardtail coming from an old cheap FS that dosn't work propley but a quality FS is much more fun than an HT
  • Welcome to the tribe :)

Sweet ride you have there. Enjoy to the max !

Don't forget to have a look at,

http://www.yetifan.com/
  • mellex
    mellex Posts: 214
    Indeed. Once a YETI owner, always a YETI owner, I say. Great bike and that looks like a nice setup.

By the way, you do know that it is technically illegal to own a clean YETI. People will start talking... :roll:
  • supertwisted
    supertwisted Posts: 565
    That curve in the top tube is a thing of beauty. 8)
    Less internal organs, same supertwisted great taste.
  • mellex wrote:
    Indeed. Once a YETI owner, always a YETI owner, I say. Great bike and that looks like a nice setup.

By the way, you do know that it is technically illegal to own a clean YETI. People will start talking... :roll:

ha ha ha

that was the first and only time it was and ever will be clean
    and is pictured in a pre ridden state

thanks again for all the positive comments and i will check out yetifan as well
    www.mtbtv.co.uk
    www.green-bananas.net