How about a truce???

Coriander
Coriander Posts: 1,326
edited July 2009 in Pro race
OK guys, this is occupying a lot of time and energy, even getting people banned, and I suspect just backing everyone into ever more intractable positions, so why don't we just agree to disagree?

Some of think Lance is great and/or an inspiration.

Some of think Lance is a cheat and/or bully.

Why don't we leave it there for now?

After all, I think beetroot is the devil's food and nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise.

Comments

• mmitchell88
    mmitchell88 Posts: 340
    This thread was getting along quite nicely until you piped up about the whole Lance/Alberto thing.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!
    Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak.
    And then you put in the milk.
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
    I agree. Although I really don't understand why folks on both sides can't just accept other people think differently to them.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • mgcycleguy
    mgcycleguy Posts: 292
    .. and what the HELL is wrong with Beetroot... BAN THIS WOMAN !!!!! :twisted:
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    mgcycleguy wrote:
    .. and what the HELL is wrong with Beetroot... BAN THIS
    WOMAN !!!!! :twisted:

I agree. Nothing is worse tthan cucumbers. Not even beetroot(whatever that is - U.S. you
    know).
  • WeAreACC
    WeAreACC Posts: 20
    Dare I mention Marmite?
  • Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326
    dennisn wrote:
    mgcycleguy wrote:

I agree. Nothing is worse tthan cucumbers. Not even beetroot(whatever that is - U.S. you
    know).

Dennis,

Beetroot... truly the devil's food.

I don't know how to post an image so here's a link to a photo of the stuff. Euugghh

http://www.regionalfood.com.au/produce/images/aug05/beetroot420.jpg
  • thebongolian
    thebongolian Posts: 333
    Coriander wrote:
    After all, I think beetroot is the devil's food and nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise.

Blasphemy! Burn her...
  • dennisn
    Coriander wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    mgcycleguy wrote:

know).

Dennis,

Beetroot... truly the devil's food.

I don't know how to post an image so here's a link to a photo of the stuff. Euugghh

http://www.regionalfood.com.au/produce/images/aug05/beetroot420.jpg

Sort of thought that's what you were talking about. Here in the States they are just beets
    and, yes, we have something in common. I hate them too. Though not as much as cucumbers. And you are right, you can email me until the end of the world and I still won't like them.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    If Aurelio wasn't banned I'm sure he'd post links to some scientific papers that prove that Beetroot is indeed Satan's testicles

But lay off cucumber - it's great.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • dennisn
    RichN95 wrote:
    If Aurelio wasn't banned I'm sure he'd post links to some scientific papers that prove that Beetroot is indeed Satan's testicles

But lay off cucumber - it's great.

Satan's testicles. Got to remember that one. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can't "lay off cucumber" - it's just evil.
  • FCE2007
    FCE2007 Posts: 925
    Aurelio banned?
    Are the mods on drugs or something?

Oh ...