not very exciting but it's helping me get back into biking..

ol\'gregg
ol\'gregg Posts: 612
edited July 2009 in Your mountain bikes
DSCF9592.jpg
DSCF9590.jpg

my starter bike to get me back in the saddle. hope fully as i progress and my money situation sorts itself out i can upgrade as the skill/ fitness level improves.
gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Nowt wrong with that, really good frames on Giants.
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    Are those alexrims?

anyways its a nice bike
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    you shouldn't think just because others have nice and expensive bikes that it means that you can't have fun on yours. Giant makes some quality bikes too so you shouldn't have much problems
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Whytepeak wrote:
    Are those alexrims?

anyways its a nice bike

yeah they are alexrims.

Thanks for the replies I didn't mean to come across as saying it wasn't a good bike. It's great for what I want it for right now and i've not had any problems with it. It's just nice to be back on the bike as it's been many years and a few stone since i used to cycle. :D
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • GTR35
    GTR35 Posts: 40
    i have the same bike but with Vs and i have to admit it is a brilliant bike!!! only thing that let it down was me doing stupid stuff on it and it slowly breaking :( but a great bike for a bit of everything :D
  • ramemtbers
    ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
    nice bike i wish i had an xc style hardtail just to get me around the xc loops

somehow downhill bikes dont quite do xc loops :lol: