Not a lot of replies...

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited July 2009 in The bottom bracket
When you post a new topic and it gets lots of views but no replies I get really paranoid on here.

I have just realised no one is now going to post replies to this no replies topic post.

Ignore me, please.

Comments

• iain_j
    iain_j Posts: 1,941
    Will do :P
  • mmitchell88
    mmitchell88 Posts: 340
    We're just talking about your posts behind your back.

Oh hold on....(what was that? Yeah, he did. I know. I KNOW!!!!)

So yes, just carry on. As you were.

(I bet he DOES!!!)

What? Nothing.
    Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak.
    And then you put in the milk.
  • TheDrunkMonk
    TheDrunkMonk Posts: 181
    I can beat that. Any thread I post to ends, just like that. I think it's just that I'm so wise, that there's nothing anyone can add.

If you want me, I'm in the corner at the party, killing all the conversations.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    If you went to the doctor and he said,

" You're not paranoid, everybody does hates you" :lol:

Would that be what you wanted to hear?

Just thought I'd reply with something totally irrelevent.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Fastlad
    Fastlad Posts: 908
    Don't worry about it. Just because you have nothing worth saying, doesn't mean that people think any less off you than they already do :wink:
  • mmitchell88
    Just thought I'd mention. This thread isn't getting many replies. In fact, I feel I'm doing most of the work here.
    Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak.
  • jimycooper
    jimycooper Posts: 740
    well i think its truely brilliant and i like you#

:roll:
  • Anonymous
    Hmm, you are all out to get me, wheres my high powered assault rifle...
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Move along, nothing to see here.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Anonymous
    The voices in my head have voices. :shock:
  • mmitchell88
    I was thrown out of my local swimming pool today for weeing in the pool. Can you believe it?

Admittedly, it was from the diving board.
  • Anonymous
    very good mmitchell88. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    ? If I reply will it look as if I'm crawling?

Nah! Post-modern irony innit??
    The older I get the faster I was
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Does anyone else ever feel slightly paternal / maternal about the threads they start? There's always a twinge of disappointment watching it slide, unloved, off the front page. Even when people do reply I always feel like I should be curating the thread in some way, replying to everyone and broadening its scope - even though the speed at which any thread here goes off topic is fantastic!
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,649
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Does anyone else ever feel slightly paternal / maternal about the threads they start? There's always a twinge of disappointment watching it slide, unloved, off the front page. Even when people do reply I always feel like I should be curating the thread in some way, replying to everyone and broadening its scope - even though the speed at which any thread here goes off topic is fantastic!

Yeah but I bet Lance wouldn't say that would he? :wink:
  • Anonymous
    I wish I was in a foster home, I'd get more pocket money, waaahhhhh :x