Everyone's plans for tonight?

The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
edited July 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Me: the Kona is getting dropped off at 6:00 tonight, so shall be working on that until about 9:00 (got all the tools/cleaning kit out and I am excited - how strange am I??? lol)

Then shower and going to sit down and watch Shoot 'em up (recorded on sky+)

No beers for me tonight as I am being good (for once!!) oh and skint! :wink:

What ya'll got planned for tonight?

:D

Comments

• ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    off out into cardiff for a few cheeky beers but have to pace myself and get an early night due to working 8am to 10pm tomorrow. fun fun fun
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Driving home (cycled home yesterday & back in today - 76 miles total)
    Drinking beer whilst watching tour
    Deciding on what the Kids & I are going to do tomorrow whilst the wife is shopping in London
  • Sir HC
    Sir HC Posts: 20,148
    Need to build the Reign up for a trip to AstonHill tomorrow, took a bit of a beating in Morzine.
    Intense Socom
    Inbred
  • camerauk
    camerauk Posts: 1,000
    got to stay in tonight as visiting outlaws :roll:
    hoping to get out for a few beers tomorrow night :lol::lol:
    Specialized Camber Expert
    Specialized Allez Sport
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Having a chinese.

Dunno how I am gonna catch her though...
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Been mooching around Cardiff this afternoon, Tapas in the town centre went down very nicely. Staying at the inlaws tongiht, Chinese for tea I believe, Hellboy II on DVD, earlish night and off to Afan tomorrow.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • XxxBFGxxX
    XxxBFGxxX Posts: 1,355
    catching up on top gear then watching fast and furiose 4
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    Eating, and getting ready for the trip to germany tomorrow. :D
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • supersonic
    Special Fried Rice it was, bloody lovely. With a bit of crispy duck.
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    Already eaten eh SS

Not poosh like us :lol: (actually waiting for my bro to get back from uni - I'm so hungry)
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • Graydawg
    Graydawg Posts: 673
    mmm chips and a Chinese from tescos.......!

was pretty crap but washed down with some Carling and it does the trick.... Battlefield on the Playstation and then bed as I'm working tomorrow.......
    Still time for beer tho!!
    It's been a while...
  • Liver, Smoked lean bacon, Onions & 5 veg. Yummy. Now just playing an irritating but addictive tennis game on www.sticksports.com - it's actually quite good fun. Relaxing and hoping to go for an earlyish ride before the idiots come out to play and run me over. Waiting to see if mr euromillions shines on me too. He owes me.
    Start Weight 18st 13lbs March 2009
    17st 10lbs August 2009
    17st 4lbs October 2009
    15st 12lbs December 2010

Final planned weight 12st 7lbs
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    fish nad chips lol

just chillin out listening to some music, watchin freecaster, btw the helmet cam of the mega is worth watching, and bangin out some stuff on the guitar, mind you my mate just bought a new one which has got me thinkin ...... new guitar and put the new bike off a bit longer???
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    forgot to mention also trying to get the gf talkin to me again, we had a rather major fall out .......
  • GHill
    GHill Posts: 2,402
    supersonic wrote:
    Having a chinese.

Dunno how I am gonna catch her though...

You're on top form today mate :lol:
  • deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    Deep fried chicken in salt n chilli pepper & Deep fried chicken in peking sauce with chips from the missing links for me. Mmmm
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    finnished work at 4pm, went for a blast around the woods in Bordon, cleaned the house, had a pizza and watched a film with the wife (Mirrors - don't bother, it's s&*te) now surfing for bike bits.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • supersonic
    Found a bottle or too of red, has been quite pleasant!
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    Just Watched Halloween Resurrection, Was sh1t till the last 20mins :roll: Wasnt scary in the least..
  • supersonic
    Not heard of that, is it a new un? I get lost with all these horror films ie Freddy 7 etc!

I watched Ross on BBC1 tonight with Tarantino, quite fancy watching his new flick.
  • jacktheoc
    Fairly new, 2002 i think it said.
    Newest is the 2007 which is also fairly ruubbish.
    Dont think there has been a Horror ive watched and actually though it was scary :lol:
  • supersonic
    Lol, same here! Though I remember a few when younger that give me the sh1ts. Gore doesn't really replace horror, though I still really like to watch Silence of the Lambs and good old classics like The Fog.
  • jacktheoc
    Lol i can imagine a few of the older ones been scary at the time such as Exorcist!!
    Watched the 1974 Texas Chainsaw Massacre a few month ago on ITV4, Classic Horror, Nothing like of the boll0cks they bring out now..
  • supersonic
    You know, I have never seen the exorcist all the way through! Seen Texas many a time though, and believe it or not is was the Poltergeist that give me the willies at such a young age. Quite funny looking back, and I still enjoy it!

I really got into that White Noise film, but went a bit too 'Buffy' at the end: the build up was fantastic.
  • dunker
    dunker Posts: 1,503
    25 mile easy spinning ride (getting the carp outta my legs from last nights 45 miler) a couple of theakstons old peculier ales and a duck spring roll thing, where's the duck?!? arrgh it's all luttuce :( this bigbrother is very boring think i'll watch some classic star trek, captain kirk karete chop! dada daadaadaaa dadaadaa! :D