Meh - I'm Bored and in holiday mode

Graydawg
Graydawg Posts: 673
edited July 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Bored out my tits today.... in holiday mode already .........

Roll on the weekend

Does anyone else play Battlefield Bad Company on the PS3?
It's been a while...

Comments

• xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    alright matey

yeah i play BFBC on my PS3. Add me if you like. PSN id is the same as my name in here,

I am in holiday mode also, alas i don't have hols for 2 more weeks though. Then i am off to Cyprus to get married

How is the weather in nairn mate?

Its whizzing down here in inverness bud.

Hope your well?
  • Graydawg
    I'm the other way, Alness.... and yeah its bucketing down up here :(

All well so far - no swine flu for me! lol

I'll add you to my PSN list this evening if i get on!
    Though I had problems joining a squad on BFBC last night - was strange it kept just timing out... dunno if its my firewall settings causing the problem :S
    It's been a while...
  • xstrathyx
    sh*t my bad.......i know of 2 from up here and man i feel like a dil now

sorry mate

will add you to my list if you like and you can own me on the battlefield lol

the squads are forked up! i cannot get my future bro in law into my rooms. tend to go into custom and join his games. pot luck if you get on his team though. doesnt bother me as i like going round popping him with headshots and knifing the bejesus out of him
    Graydawg wrote:
    I'm the other way, Alness.... and yeah its bucketing down up here :(

All well so far - no swine flu for me! lol

I'll add you to my PSN list this evening if i get on!
    Though I had problems joining a squad on BFBC last night - was strange it kept just timing out... dunno if its my firewall settings causing the problem :S
  • Graydawg
    It's cool to err is Human , to really F*ck things up takes a computer!! Hence the reason you cannot join a squad in BFBC...

Had the same problem with COD4....

The PS3 needs something similar to Xfire for the PC... where you can see what your guys are doing and join straight into their game into their server and join their squad automatically!

There comes a time where I want it simple!! And this is coming from somebody who works in IT!!!

:roll:
    It's been a while...
  • xstrathyx
    yeah its similar to the XBL setup. on live you can see what folk are playing etc.

well feel free to add me. will probably be on later as i am going out for a couple after work as my former work mates busines finishes today. Left 4 yrs ago, but still got some good friends who lose their jobs today at Strathaird!!!!
  • Graydawg
    Yeah I'll add you up!!

dunno if i'll be on tonight - need to see if i can persuade the wife to play the Sims3 on the PC ...... distraction techniques lol!!
    It's been a while...
  • xstrathyx
    give her the next catalogue and inform her there is a sale on!

Works a treat for me lol

Think my missus will be glad to get the peace if and when i go on my console