Good Evening

Kitty
Kitty Posts: 2,844
edited July 2009 in The Crudcatcher
How was everyones day?

Mine was good, got my last assessment results for my first year of uni and I've passed it which is good. And just watched a dvd with my friend. Just watching tv now and chilling.

You lot get up to much?

8)

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Just finished upgraded the Zaskar, now will probably get drunk.
  • Whytepeak
    Whytepeak Posts: 2,616
    First proper ride on my Charge Blender down a stupidy muddy forest trail during a thunderstorm.

It was great :D
    Now that we are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak and not to please ourselves. ROMANS 15:1
  • deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    Just got in from football training & Im knackered
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    just gt in from a gin and tonic session at work. was a good thing.
  • The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    Just been fitting some new shiny bits to my 'goose.

Now watching Shooter on Sky.... whilst eating some rather tasty chilli soup :wink:
  • trekhead
    trekhead Posts: 626
    sh1te day at work, got home, lovely meal, had a visit from my daughter (more money- she`s 14) had an ice cream now sat with guitar on lap reading this lot :)
    ole ginger b*ll*cks / the ginger ninja
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    Just sitting here watching buzzcocks feeling sorry for myself as i thought i had a cold, turned out to be a chest infection, nice!!

Im also wondering if getting I9 wheels are worthwhile as i could get new forks instead, this is end of year stuff of course so i have time. ;)

I have a new front wheel so might just plump for a hope 2 rear instead hmm....

Oh and im wishing i didn't have to work tomorrow, or any day for that matter but needs must. ;)
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Rubbish day, woke up with that feeling 'I really don't want to get out of bed today'.

Sat in classrooms learning engineering Science and engineering maths for my HND (fookin boring).

Came home and crashed out for an hour only to be woke up by the wife to clean the house.

But at least got to end the day with a JD n' coke and an hour on COD4 on the PS3 and tomorrow eavening got a ride planed then a few pints in the Mess.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Congrats on the uni results :)

I've been at work all day, learning how to put pain in the arse gas + elec invoices onto a computer lol.

then FIXED MY BIKE :D:D
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    played guitar allday, played the xbox, watched some topgear, but didnt get round to cleaning my beloved bike :( poor thing is so neglected it hurts ...... just watched american pie 2 with a few mates and beers .... now want some vodka :D
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    fruitless day clothes shopping. No clothes of any description, including cycling gear. waste of time and effort. Am now lottery online clothes shopping - no doubt half of that will be going back. :lol:
  • GHill
    GHill Posts: 2,402
    Went to the LBS to get the spanner monkey to sort out my brakes, he managed to firm them right up - some sort of magician that bloke.

Had a good play about trying to see if I could notice the difference between the 11-34 cassette and the older 11-32 cassette. Seems to make a big difference on those tight uphill switchbacks.

Only mid-afternoon here, but I just bought the Secret of Monkey Island for my iPod Touch so I expect the rest of the day to fly by.
  • Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    Long, long day. Spent last night in Glasgow. Set off back at 12ish. Home at 4 after about 250 miles, out again at 5ish to play in a match (golf), and lost....Got home about 9.45pm. Knackered. BOught a new helmet in Evans at Xscape last night though :D
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • mikey0303
    mikey0303 Posts: 134
    Ive had better days!

Im full of cold and did an 11.5 hour shift and the washing machines just decided to give in :roll:

on the positive side ive just ordered some new Northwaves :wink:
    Cube Attempt 2011
  • smegurmum
    smegurmum Posts: 181
    not a great day, found out ive chipped my 2nd metatarsal in my right foot, so no riding for about 6 weeks :(
    Genesis Altitude
    BMC Team Machine
  • snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    ^ Ouch :(

We had a little celebration at work, which involved beer/champers, a hog roast and as much ice cream as you could eat! 8)
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    spent today doing not much due to epic hangover and a sprained wrist from falling off the other day

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    shooter is quality

looking forward to a relaxing weekend, might even get the bike out in the morn after my driving lesson and get muddy lol

be good ya all!
    Cheesey wrote:

Now watching Shooter on Sky.... whilst eating some rather tasty chilli soup :wink:
  • nonnac85
    nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
    Got karate tomorrow and also hoping some of the bits I ordered for my bike arrive. Otherwise I'll have to wait until Monday to get the new build finished!
    My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    xSTRATHYx wrote:
    shooter is quality

looking forward to a relaxing weekend, might even get the bike out in the morn after my driving lesson and get muddy lol

be good ya all!
    Cheesey wrote:

Try reading the book of Shooter - 'Point of Impact'. It's a bit diffrent from the film but is really good.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)