fishing or golf

bexley5200
bexley5200 Posts: 692
edited July 2009 in The bottom bracket
right im off ill sell all the bikes and take up fishing or golf less maintanence no stupid prat cuting me up on a roundabout i could just sit by the river bored boring -oh the suns just come out may be time to do a quick 30 ish ----sighned----BUCKET HEAD.
going downhill slowly

Comments

• bexley5200 wrote:
    right im off ill sell all the bikes and take up fishing or golf less maintanence no stupid prat cuting me up on a roundabout i could just sit by the river bored boring -oh the suns just come out may be time to do a quick 30 ish ----sighned----BUCKET HEAD.
    Let it out.

Got wiped out myself last night. Black cab did a surprise u-turn whilst I was overtaking. Wasn't at speed. Wasn't hurt. Lost a bar end stopper. Cab driver helped me up and was full of remorse. Went home and saw Jens Voigt crash on the Tour. Ouch. Not ready to get the golf clubs out yet, too many rules committees. And I don't want to start fantasizing over a £2k carp pole. You never know, I might get to like the taste of tarmac.
    And breathe.
    If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.
  • jrduquemin
    jrduquemin Posts: 791
    This isn't golfradar or fishradar is it? Judging by the amount of different pastimes being discussed, I thought I'd gone onto the wrong site :-D
    2010 Lynskey R230
    2013 Yeti SB66
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    Jake151 wrote:
    If out of the two it would have to be fishing for me. Nothing's better than sitting by a lake with a cuppa tea and the smell of ground bait and keeping an eye on the float, bliss.

I was musing on this on a trip to Decathlon the other weekend. I wandered past the fishing section and was thinking it's a funny old world. I can't think of anything more boring than sitting on my own, staring at a plastic float in a lake for several hours, even if it is in beautiful surroundings. I would feel the need to get up and go for a walk, run or bike, take in the area, talk to someone etc... It's funny what makes people tick....
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    Bit like giving-up on life really innit
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    Robmanic1 wrote:
    Bit like giving-up on life really innit

Absolutely...
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.