XC clubs/ events for teenagers in surrey?

JamesBrckmn
JamesBrckmn Posts: 1,360
edited August 2009 in XC and Enduro
I am looking for xc or general mtb clubs or events for teenagers in Surrey or nearby in other counties - i am bored of waiting for my Dad! Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• TonyWard
    TonyWard Posts: 149
    and to think of all those years when he had to wait for you....... :(

Not seen anything teenage specific - but try gorrick.com and southernxc.com which both have age category racing.
  • JamesBrckmn
    JamesBrckmn Posts: 1,360
    thanks- i wasn't looking for anything teen-specific, just with age categories, so teens are allowed.
  • alright mate, im 15 and i ride for sutton cycling cub, we ride pretty much once a week and are rides ar all over surrey, we will normaly do a route around the nortth downs or whatever, where abouts do you live?

http://www.suttoncycling.co.uk/touring.htm < some more info on there, there rides normaly have about 5 - 10 people and average out at about 20 miles.

intrested ?
  • ashleymp777
    ashleymp777 Posts: 1,212
    Or there's Addiscombe CC near Croydon, which I use to be a member of years ago. I'm sure if you google it you'll find contact details etc.
  • hello mate,
    i am 15 and also looking for something like this. i dont know much about cross country what is it? i like in kent and want to get involved in MTBing/Xc/or something similar i have a carrera.

jack
  • live in kent sorry not like ha ha