Peak District white and black peak

mb_ian
mb_ian Posts: 18
edited July 2009 in Routes
Hello

Does anyone have any links or maps of the above route? I used to have it in an mbr issue but have since lost it. Looking to doing the ride in the next few weeks.

Thanks

Ian

Comments

• Hi ian, im on holiday in the peaks from next friday and are looking for someone to show me some good trails! are you up for it?
    thanks, mick.
    Cinelli saetta
    Giant talon 29er
    Dolan e'tape
    Gt zaskar
  • Hi ian, im on holiday in the peaks from next friday and are looking for someone to show me some good trails! are you up for it?
    thanks, mick.
    Cinelli saetta
    Giant talon 29er
    Dolan e'tape
    Gt zaskar
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    White and Black Peak?
    The White Peak(S) and Dark Peak(N) are two different areas of the National Park.Haven't heard of the Black Peak.There are quite a few rides that cross over from the White(limestone)Peak to Dark(Peat/Gritsone)Peak and vice-versa.Any ideas where the ride started from/rough route etc?We ride in the Dark Peak regularly,so might be able to help you out.
    I have all the MBR route cards back to around 2004,i'll have a rummage to see what i find.
  • deadliest
    deadliest Posts: 471
    PM Sent :D
    Bikes are drugs and Im pedalling

http://sherwoodpines.yolasite.com/
  • mb_ian
    mb_ian Posts: 18
    Hi ian, im on holiday in the peaks from next friday and are looking for someone to show me some good trails! are you up for it?
    thanks, mick.

Hopefully I will be going this coming weekend sun 26th, will pm if you want to join.
  • mb_ian
    that sounds great, where abouts and most importantly how fast are you ! :lol:
    Cinelli saetta
    Giant talon 29er
    Dolan e'tape
    Gt zaskar
  • macs
    macs Posts: 209
    i think the v-graphics books have a ride called 'White and Dark' but cant remember which book its in. Was that the one you were after?