2009 WILIER TRIESTINA VELOCE or Bianchi Nirone 7 Veloce 2009

pitchpro
pitchpro Posts: 26
edited July 2009 in Road buying advice
I am looking to upgrade my carrera valour and these 2 bikes have caught my eye any thoughts or other choices would be very much appreciated

Comments

• andy81
    andy81 Posts: 118
    Both bikes are very good bikes - I've just bought a Wilier Mortirolo (slightly more expensive than the Triestina and I love it). Bianchis are slightly more commonplace, but both very classy Italian brands.

See if you can try them both, which should help your decision, or better still, get a bike fit done at a LBS, which will give you a much better idea of what fits you. A good bike shop will probably charge around £50 for the fitting session, and then knock it off the cost of the bike when you buy it.
  • a_n_t
    a_n_t Posts: 2,011
    wilier, for no other reason than I can't fault mine!
    Manchester wheelers

PB's
    10m 20:21 2014
    25m 53:18 20:13
    50m 1:57:12 2013
    100m Yeah right.
  • A mate of mine has got the willer and it looks amazing,great matt black paint job.
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
  • careful
    careful Posts: 720
    Trying to think of an excuse to buy yet another bike - if I succeed it will be a Wilier Mortirolo.
  • bianchi777
    bianchi777 Posts: 101
    I have the Mirage/Veloce all aluminum Nirone 7. Beautiful...rides like a dream and looks pretty swish as well in metallic black :D