Race Numbers..!

itboffin
itboffin Posts: 20,052
edited June 2009 in Commuting chat
You know who you are, okay so you did a race at the weekend, your tired proud ashamed WHATEVER!!!!

Take your race number off it's 'ghey' very 'ghey'

PS. We don't care if you're in active recovery or having a pootle day wearing a race number on your bike 'biondio' makes you a TARGET

Now take it off and MTFU / WTFU

As chopper says "this is Stephan, his name is Stephan, HTFU! Stephan"

Capiche....?
Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.

Comments

• biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    Wow, someone's got issues :twisted: Were you too apoplectic with rage to spell my name right?

(and on the way home I may have been a target, but a target's not much use when it shoots away from you far quicker than you can take aim...)
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    You know now that I will stick my race number back on my bike any time I go to the Morpeth just to watch your head explode?
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    biondino wrote:
    You know now that I will stick my race number back on my bike any time I go to the Morpeth just to watch your head explode?

I think you should collect as many as possible and cover your bike in them.
  • itboffin
    biondino wrote:

You know I 'heart' you big time buddy I thought of this thread after you posted and I forgot to take take mine off after the Dragon, well at least for a couple of miles that is :oops:

It did cross my mind that I could wear it as a leave me the fuk alone badge - then I remember some of the early SCR posts about race numbers.

I've kept them all of course and written a note on the back of each for the future generations of itboffin's to realise just how completely mental great great grandpa boffin really was. :lol:
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • tardington
    tardington Posts: 1,379
    Won't that make it look like a tombola prize?
  • itboffin
    biondino wrote:

I think you should collect as many as possible and cover your bike in them.

Then you'd have to get a job in media, NO! wait...!

Ouch

Does it burn?