Llandegla

2»

Comments

• johnnyboy29
    johnnyboy29 Posts: 100
    GTi-R23 wrote:
    I did the Black yesterday as well, I don't mind climbing, so really enjoy the black runs as the climbing and descents balance out nicely, there did seem to be lots of people stopped puffing and panting on the climbs though, dunno if it was 'national noob day' or what, but alot of new looking riders, and just busy in general. Still good though.

That was me matey felt like me lil heart was gunna bounce outta me chest :oops:
    Still loved it though
    In the words of the GLC - Suicide is messy but it's money for free!!!
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    GTi-R23 wrote:
    I did the Black yesterday as well, I don't mind climbing, so really enjoy the black runs as the climbing and descents balance out nicely, there did seem to be lots of people stopped puffing and panting on the climbs though, dunno if it was 'national noob day' or what, but alot of new looking riders, and just busy in general. Still good though.

That was me matey felt like me lil heart was gunna bounce outta me chest :oops:
    Still loved it though

I always notice a lot of people stopping for a breather but normally they are in groups, stopping for a chat or just enjoying the ride.

I do tend to push myself not to stop once but I am just trying to get my fitness levels up a bit more.

I went round the black/red route last Thursday evening when it was reasonably quiet in 1hour 20 minutes. I have no idea if that is good or bad.