Timetrial headband

Jezmo - banned
Jezmo - banned Posts: 19
edited June 2009 in The bottom bracket
Anyway I was going up this hill in the hotness today thinking knickers, knackers, knockers as you do when it occured to me that the reason I hate timetrials is I need a target in view and you don't get one in a time trail, well you do sometimes but usualy its pretty lonely, and its the same with hills you can chase someone up a hill but if you do it on your own it hurts lots more so I came up with the idea of the timetrail head band.
Basically you wear it round your head and it has a cut out cyclist dangling on the end of a stick in front of you just to one side, carrot and stick sort of thing.
Genius I think.

Or..... you could have it engraved on the inside of your glasses so its just focused at infinity and its always just going over the horizon.
Now that is genius.

I did have this idea for cost efficient crashes as well but that wasn't very well recieved :roll:

Comments

• softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    or you could just try pushing the pedals a bit harder.....
  • Jezmo - banned
    Jezmo - banned Posts: 19
    edited June 2009
    softlad wrote:
    or you could just try pushing the pedals a bit harder.....
    You could do but it wouldn't be quite the same.The idea is it gives you incentive, time trials are just a bit ...........meh for me, you do them for two miles and then you think what the fuck am I doing this for?
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    Isn't it a slow hot afternoon.......
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    Jezmo wrote:
    time trials are just a bit ...........meh for me, you do them for two miles and then you think what the fark am I doing this for?

there's your answer then.....