Take That

Kitty
Kitty Posts: 2,844
edited July 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Just got back from seeing them and it was brilliant, it was an amazing show! And I know most of you won't like them but they have brilliant entertaining skills.

Also, the Script are excellent live!

Comments

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    I saw the script in Birmingham
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    Poor taste. Poor taste indeed.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    You should go and see them. May relight your fire.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    supersonic wrote:
    May relight your fire.
    Problem is, I'd relight my fire on the stage, in an encroaching circle around the bound and gagged band members while cackling with glee.

Actually, I should go and see them.
  • Kitty
    Evil, evil boy.
  • Misses went to see them in Manc on Fri!

i went out on the lash in Bingley!

am sure i still had the better choice of the 2 though
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    my mate wrote on his bebo space and i quote " 5 days till take that in manchester, i am so excited" (last week)

needless to say i rinsed the f*cker constant for that momentary lapse of concentration on his part.

I mean come on, a bloke getting a semi about Take that!!!!

wtf
  • Kitty
    The was a few men there with there wives, ones of which remained seated throughout the concert with his head in his hands, I was amused.

Why go if you don't like them, it's just a waste of money.
  • Kitty
    Oh forgot to mention three out of the four of them rode around the stages on unicycles quite successfully.
  • deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    I saw TakeThat on there opening night in Sunderland with Mrs Deffler and to be fair they were prety good. Im into there newer stuff and not ashamed to admit it. The place was full wall to wall with erm...........females................niiice.

Saw Kasabian and Oasis 4 days later just to even my metrosexuality out
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • Andy
    Kitty wrote:
    Oh forgot to mention three out of the four of them rode around the stages on unicycles quite successfully.

Whilst Gary Barlow did nothing...
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    andrew156 wrote:
    Kitty wrote:

Fatty suffers with a bad back.

To many beers and pies :lol:
  • whalley665
    whalley665 Posts: 150
    All my friends say that i look like Mark Owen but i don't know how to post pictures. :?

If anyone can tell me then i will post a picture as a poll!
    92% of teenagers have turned to rap. If your one of the 8% that still listens to real music put this in your sig.
  • Andy
    Nah it's ok, we'll take your word for it :P
  • Kitty
    andrew156 wrote:
    Kitty wrote:

Gary went on a tricycle instead, wanna see the pix?
  • keirtristan
    keirtristan Posts: 296
    Take That are aweful, they were bad the first time around why did they need to come back and show us just how bad they are all over again.

whyamihere, let me know if you need assistance lighting that fire on stage, I have some extra long safety matches so we wouldn't need to get to close.

Now, if you want to see how live acts should be, go and see The Prodigy!

PS please note I would never really condone setting light to anyone, even Take That, this was purely for the sake of "humour" and has no actual substance.

Thought I best do that in case someone really does set them alight!