boardman

mattbass789
mattbass789 Posts: 355
edited June 2009 in Road buying advice
I had a bit of an off last sunday, and just got my bike back from being repaired. Only thing is that the saddle is scuffed to high heaven. Any one know if i stand a chance of sourcing another one from anywhere. It was one saddle i found comfortable, and well it obviously suits and goes with the bike so would like another one.

cheers in advance.
“If you worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.”

@mattbeedham

Comments

• markw99
    markw99 Posts: 33
    I've got a Boardman saddle which I was going to stick on ebay, as I put my fizik on my carbon pro if your interested. Cheers
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    :idea: ...it may help if you were to mention the name / model of the saddle you have scuffed & want to replace. :wink:
    Cycling weakly
  • toshmund
    toshmund Posts: 390
    skyd0g wrote:
    :idea: ...it may help if you were to mention the name / model of the saddle you have scuffed & want to replace. :wink:

Going by the topic title, I would say it was a Boardman saddle. Which I agree with the original poster, are very comfortable...
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    Doh! :lol:
    ...sorry skipped-over that! :oops:

The Boardman saddles are OEM, so only come with the bikes ~ I'd suggest you PM markw99 or look on eBay. 8)
    Cycling weakly
  • 2tired2ride
    2tired2ride Posts: 285
    They are similar to the Fizik Arione? You could upgrade to a better saddle :D

I also agree that the boardman saddle is comfortable :D but it went on a different bike to be replaced by a Fizik Arione CX (which has no where near flex in at as the standard Arione and Boardman saddle).
    "If we all had hardtails we'd all go down the hill, just slower"
    Nick Larsen

Voodoo D-Jab Ti
    Boardman Road Team 09
    Boardman Urban Team 08
    Falcon 3 Speed
  • ascurrell
    ascurrell Posts: 1,739
    i may be wrong but i think some [if not all] boardman saddles are made by velo.
    velo produce a lot of saddles for others who put their name on them.
    cheers, scurry