Women problems - please help

Naveed
Naveed Posts: 728
edited June 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Why is my girlfriend not a supermodel?

Comments

• Blackadder
    Blackadder Posts: 187
    Try some kinky blindfold games in the bedroom - then u can't see her but imagine she IS a supermodel :P :wink::lol:
  • Mr Wu
    Mr Wu Posts: 1,238
    Naveed wrote:
    Why is my girlfriend not a supermodel?

Probably because your not.
  • Naveed
    Ouch :lol:

At least I'm not single living at home with me mum with three cats for company - lol
  • Mr Wu
    Im guessing from your original post that is because your living at home with a dog instead.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Naveed
    :lol:
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    would you rather have a siamese cat that sits and looks distainfully at you or an ordinary moggy that sits in your lap and purrs

well?
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Mr Wu
    Id rather have one thats just got out the bath.

Apparently you cant beat a wet pussy.
  • Naveed
    Mr Wu

UUrgggghhhhhh :?

Some days I think my gf is the best thing ever, other days I think I'm going out with Wurzel Gummidge with a wig on.
  • johnnyboy29
    johnnyboy29 Posts: 100
    You have to stop the role playing in the bedroom then!! :lol::lol::lol:
    In the words of the GLC - Suicide is messy but it's money for free!!!
  • Mr Wu
    Naveed wrote:
    Mr Wu

Some days I think my gf is the best thing ever, other days I think I'm going out with Wurzel Gummidge with a wig on.

Im sure she thinks the same thing about you when she constantly see's you dressed as aunt sally
  • Si78
    Si78 Posts: 963
    Naveed wrote:
    Mr Wu

Hmmm, I'm sure she would be chuffed to hear that...not!

Are you like some Brad Pitt/George Clooney hybrid? If not, and you are like 99.9999% of the male population, then your missus probably doesn't think your any great-shakes either!

Be happy with what you have!

Or write to Dear Deidre instead......
    Why has my sig been removed by the admins???
  • Mr Wu
    He is an actual Deidre.
  • Si78
    Mr Wu wrote:
    He is an actual Deidre.

A bloody moaning Deirdre lol :wink:
  • Naveed
    You two sound like you need to go and meat someone asap :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Mr Wu
    Naveed wrote:
    You two sound like you need to go and meat someone asap :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We need to go and meat someone?

Is that another reference to you wanting us to go bareback dogging with you Naveed?

Told you before mate, not my thing.. Please stop sending me Pm's :lol::lol::lol:
  • Graydawg
    Graydawg Posts: 673
    lol what a thread........ :shock:

lets just hope yer bird don't find your computers cached pages or you'll be dating Pam and her 5 friends for a while!
    It's been a while...
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Have you tried hitting her?
  • Naveed
    :roll:
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Naveed Is she just "not a supermodel" or is she like a proper double bagger?

I think we need some pics (of her, not you) to properly decide how you should proceed.
  • Si78

I think we need some pics (of her, not you) to properly decide how you should proceed.

Good Idea!

But could do with a (fully clothed) picture of you too Naveed, to see if you are worthy of her, or indeed any woman... :D:wink:
  • Naveed
    Si78 wrote:

Good Idea!

But could do with a (fully clothed) picture of you too Naveed, to see if you are worthy of her, or indeed any woman... :D:wink:

If your taste in women is anything like your taste in bikes then I think I'm doing alright :lol:
  • Si78
    Naveed wrote:
    If your taste in women is anything like your taste in bikes then I think I'm doing alright :lol:

My taste in women is the same as my taste in bikes...good looking, and a nice ride.

What's your point?

Oh, and don't laugh at me. I don't like it.
  • Mr Wu
    I wouldnt worry too much, Naveed still thinks his Rickshaw is state of the art...
  • Naveed
    Si78 wrote:
    Naveed wrote:

My taste in women is the same as my taste in bikes...good looking, and a nice ride.

What's your point?

Sorry mate, I was only joking. I would never laugh at you 'cos I think you're ok and I enjoy reading your posts.

It was a childish jibe and I'm sorry.
  • Si78
    Naveed wrote:
    Si78 wrote:
    Naveed wrote:

What's your point?

Sorry mate, I was only joking. I would never laugh at you 'cos I think you're ok and I enjoy reading your posts.

It was a childish jibe and I'm sorry.

No problem.
    You can dis my taste in women, but don't dis the bike.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    OOO! Handbags at dawn.....now is that going to be model/ designer or Netto with two tins of beans in? :lol:
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Si78
    Richie63 wrote:
    OOO! Handbags at dawn.....now is that going to be model/ designer or Netto with two tins of beans in? :lol:

Probably a karrimor rucksack full of my sweaty work-wear.
  • xstrathyx
    xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
    quality thread

transcended with the brokeback references lol