Bl**dy gym machines...........

RockyHopperShow
RockyHopperShow Posts: 271
...I went to the gym this afternoon. Did all my exercises and went back with my key to check out my workout details (this is a Wellness TechnoGym by the way) and one workout hadn't registered.....30 minutes on the crosstrainer...gone! I called over one of the assistants but I could tell by his face he hadn't a clue how to manually log the session. I'm back there on Friday - I hope somebody is there knows a bit more. I suppose it's not a major issue but I like things just-so. Perhaps I have a form of OCD. :evil:
Start Weight: 128 kilos (20.2 st) (April 17th 2009)
Current Weight:119 kilos (18.7 st) (June 18th 2009)
Target Weight: 92 kilos (14.5 st) (sometime mid-2010, hopefully sooner)

Comments

• Zeroman_IR
    Zeroman_IR Posts: 290
    Chillax! The workout will have the same benefit whether it's logged or not :P

Haven't heard of those gyms before, how do they work?
  • Zeroman, it's a simple case of downloading a programme onto a key which you "sign-in" with at a terminal at the start. Then you go to each individual machine in your programme (crosstrainer, cycle, treadmill, chest-press etc) and the workout info goes into the key. When finished you go back to the terminal and "log-out" If you have done an exercise that doesn't need the key, such as free-weights or swiss-ball exercises, you can manually load these at the end. I don't know how to log a missed item of machinework though.
    It is a good system mind: www.technogym.com
    Start Weight: 128 kilos (20.2 st) (April 17th 2009)
    Current Weight:119 kilos (18.7 st) (June 18th 2009)
    Target Weight: 92 kilos (14.5 st) (sometime mid-2010, hopefully sooner)
  • Zeroman_IR
    Zeroman_IR Posts: 290
    Looks interesting, but then I like anything techy. I just check every 6 weeks in the gym for a noticeable difference, this seems like it would give a lot more feedback.