slideshow of bike stuff with my new camera

downfader
downfader Posts: 3,686
edited June 2009 in The bottom bracket
Nothing too special (have had a snarling headache all day and felt a bit off yesterday which doesnt help) just a video slideshow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzQX0HrFJGQ

Couple of other pics thrown in too, not related. The Specialized is my Brother's Sirrus. All pics taken on the new dSLR.

Comments

• tardington
    tardington Posts: 1,379
    Pic quality seems pretty good

1) What's that on the spacebar at 42 seconds? Is it light mount or a titchy camera thing?

2) Your curtains

3) Oh god your CURTAINS
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    tardington wrote:

1) What's that on the spacebar at 42 seconds? Is it light mount or a titchy camera thing?

2) Your curtains

3) Oh god your CURTAINS

1. Titchy camera - you'll see why from my other vids, but dont worry you dont have to watch them ;-P

2. Yes

3) The reason my head is banging in the morning!! They were made by my mother when I was 14 and I havent ever been bothered to change them. :lol:
  • pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768
    tardington wrote:

2) Your curtains

3) Oh god your CURTAINS

I never noticed any curtains. What's wrong with them? They're not Shimano are they. :(

Downfader - the images are vibrant and sharp, really does put digital snappery to shame.
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • jimmcdonnell
    jimmcdonnell Posts: 328
    The 105mm Nikkor Micro is my favourite lens ever, the image quality (only on my D300 mind, nothing so fancy as a D3) always blows me away.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jimbob.jimson/StratfordButterflyFarm#

sorry, none of these insects is on or even near a bike...
    Litespeed Tuscany, Hope/Open Pro, Ultegra, pulling an Extrawheel trailer, often as not.

FCR 4 (I think?)
    Twitter: @jimjmcdonnell
  • tardington
    tardington Posts: 1,379
    pedylan wrote:

I never noticed any curtains. What's wrong with them? They're not Shimano are they. :(

:lol::lol::lol:

(they were Super Record curtains)