Contacting Moderators?

Kiblams
Kiblams Posts: 2,423
edited June 2009 in The Crudcatcher
How do I contact the moderators of the MTB General forum? The forum lists 'MTB Moderators' as the moderator, yet I am unable to PM this username.

Thanks guys.

-Kiblams

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    see the red ! press it.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nicklouse
    why is it about your moved post?

well it is really discussing the trail isn't it.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • Kiblams
    I am afraid I am colour blind, though even if I wasn't I am not sure I would understand your post Nicklouse :?
  • nicklouse
    what do you what?
  • nicklouse
    edited June 2009
  • Kiblams
    nicklouse wrote:
    why is it about your moved post?

well it is really discussing the trail isn't it.

I actually wrote it hoping to convey that I was pleased/suprised by someone saving me from a burst tire and hoping to return someones glasses to them...
  • nicklouse
    yes and it is better that people who are looking for route info find it in the routes section.
  • Kiblams
    I am trying not to be a nuisance here but I wouldn't look in the routes section if I had lost my glasses, and one of the most popular forums on here would be best chance of them seeing it.

I will be quiet now and leave it's fate in the hands of the MTB gods. :D
  • nicklouse
    seems to be a warning about a sharp object in a trail.

and then turns into a ride discussion.

if it was about found glasses then maybe a suitable topic heading?
  • deadliest
    deadliest Posts: 471
    Or possibly a seperate post in the correct section.
    Bikes are drugs and Im pedalling

http://sherwoodpines.yolasite.com/
  • keirtristan
    keirtristan Posts: 296
    Surely the individual posting can't be held accountable for how people respond. I think kiblams is right, this topic is about found sunglasses and actually trying to find routes.

Therefore the post is actually about the found sunglasses and not routes and should belong in the general section. I am guilty of discussing routes in that post so actually it's me that is in the wrong for turning someone elses post into something it isn't and therefore getting it moved.

I do think however that the title seems to imply that it's about looking for riding buddies round Markheaton Park, so personally I would post again with a title something like "Anyone lost a pair of Sunnies in the Markheaton Park area?" and then specifically ask this time that people don't ask about routes in that area.

Apologies for turning your post into what was deemed to be a routes post when it wasn't.