Gisburn 12 hr MTB Enduro

EpicEvents.org
EpicEvents.org Posts: 4
edited June 2009 in XC and Enduro
I hope you don't mind if I draw attention to a 12 hr MTB race we're organising this year up in Gisburn Forest.

GO HERE EpicEvents.Org

Thanks

Comments

• oooh sounds good!

Solo seems a bit extreme but a team of 3 is tempting.......
  • SiLanc
    SiLanc Posts: 180
    Looks good...I have already entered the Marin Rough Ride and round 2 of the Midlands XC is the day after...but I think I may be very tempted by this!

Great to see some Northern races appearing!

Si
    Lap by lap analysis, videos, photos, race reports and a map of race locations www.xcenduro.co.uk
  • 320DMsport
    320DMsport Posts: 306
    Yep good to see things happening this way.

I did the Christmas cracker sportive that these guys organised and it was very good.

I'm not sure about the run for the start though at gisburn heh heh.
  • SiLanc
    SiLanc Posts: 180
    How was the race 320?
    Lap by lap analysis, videos, photos, race reports and a map of race locations www.xcenduro.co.uk
  • system24
    system24 Posts: 1
    Event was pretty good. Good marking, timings, excellent website info, friendliness and I think the dry weather helped!

However I think the xc course was rather boring - several people fell asleep and crashed! I think a cross bike would have been faster!
    The organisers did try their best at including new singletrack sections but unfortunately these weren't ready for race day. It should be a really cool event when the new singletrack is included.
  • 320DMsport
    320DMsport Posts: 306
    SiLanc wrote:
    How was the race 320?

Hi Si, how's things?

Which race are asking about?

I didn't do the Gisburn one but i did their christmas cracker road sportive which was good.

I'm entering it again this year!

How are you getting on with your events?
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    Was it a lot of fireroad then. The new stuff (which I have ridden honest :roll: ) is at the opposite end of the riding spectrum from fireroads.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result